[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Im downloaded teh Pandora rower from kerbal space port, and im installed it like other staff, but when i want it to load from VAB - the stok rower, or the rower whit the skycrane - it doesent loads, the erro message writes, they doesent finds the head of the rower. Now whta???

Im downloaded teh Pandora rower from kerbal space port, and im installed it like other staff, but when i want it to load from VAB - the stok rower, or the rower whit the skycrane - it doesent loads, the erro message writes, they doesent finds the head of the rower. Now whta???

You have an issue with the sunbeam plugin. Re-install it correctly. The link to download it is in the Instructions files in the archive.

Argh, looks so....very....good. Now officially looking forward to the valkyre more than the stuff coming out in 0.21 (much as that stuff is really awesome). I always love your probe work, since real probes are so intricate and hard ot do using stock parts, its really cool to have an oribter lander combo now.

ESA pack with Ariane 4 is almost ready for a release, just waiting KSP 0.21.

Is there really anything in 0.21 that it'd require? It is, in essence, a normal, staged rocket. I don't recall anything engine or fuel related that was announced for 0.21, so it should work in 0.20, too.

Is there really anything in 0.21 that it'd require? It is, in essence, a normal, staged rocket. I don't recall anything engine or fuel related that was announced for 0.21, so it should work in 0.20, too.

The issue is that updates tend to break mods, and with the inclusion of the new SAS system being implemented, nobody is entirely sure how badly things will be affected.

Updates tend to break plugins, mostly. The new SAS system, from what I've seen, doesn't seem like something that would break things, especially straight-up rockets like Ariane 4. Since the resources were introduced, there were no really big changes to the engine system or fuels, and if there were to be changed, they'd be announced, since that'd be quite a big deal. I don't think they're going to fix Isp in this update, and that's about the only thing I can think of with regards to planned engine/fuel updates.

Hi I need a little bit of help I download the Pandora mod but when i go to load the capsule from the VAB it wont load as the DSL.Skycrane AdvSAS is missing the part is in the folder but game wont load it for some reason and its not showing in the parts menus thanks for any help offerd in advanced

I have mechjeb it just doesnt load the part at all

Ok with a bit of digging I have found the problem both Pandora and the Thor mods reference mechjeb 1.9.6 how do i update them to use Mechjeb2 V 2.08 in the config file would i change module to command pod instead of mumechjeb

Edited by Virtualgenius

the ASAS logic will change, that probably means a code change and make backwards compatibility an issue. Also, modders are waiting for any potential mod breaking situations.

*notices that 0.21 has been released and promptly goes to get camping gear to keep an eye on the release of the valkyare for its release, quickly staking a sign in the ground saying "Lionhead is epic at making probes"

The Viking is looking great. Can't wait for the rest of the probes to be updated.

BTW, I found something that could be of interest to you:

NASA-Phoenix-MarsLander-0807a.jpg

This is the Phoenix lander inside it's fairing. You can notice an engine assembly between the PAM (the gray bit) and the capsule, with something that looks like additional solar panels. Do you think you could make that? Also, aside from MechJeb and ASAS, the Thor Lander seems to work in 0.21. Oh, and one last thing: the lander is a bit oversized. One guy posted, a list of rescale factors that make the probe the correct (64%) scale. It'd be nice if it made it into the next update.

I have a question if someone could help is it possible to remove the laser component from DSL pandora and make the head unit just a camera like romfarers lazer camera I just want to explore and it would be more usefull with the camera component

I have a question if someone could help is it possible to remove the laser component from DSL pandora and make the head unit just a camera like romfarers lazer camera I just want to explore and it would be more usefull with the camera component

Anyone please correct me, but you need the lazer plugin for any of the lazer related parts to work. However i think the lazer plugin is what is causing a few problems right now. Im sure it will be updated very soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.