[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Got to say yogui, I love all of your mods, and I'm really happy the DSL has been updated :D my Atlas now has a purpose :P

Anywho, I was wondering what scale your parts are in relation to real life? I tried putting the prometheus rover on the Delta II, but either prometheus was a bit too big, or the Delta II was too small, but it didn't fit. DSL fits inside my Atlas 5m fairings, just, although it has a tendency to blow up either a fairing, the heatsheild, or both :D

Anyway, great work on everything :)

Yes, thanks to Lionhead community to reach 100 pages milestone:

100_800.JPG

About airbags: Making a larger nacelle is easily doable I think, just need a few modification. I could have a look to make airbags that could be attached anywhere, it may be a little harder to make something work properly but I could try.

That would be so awesome if you could :cool:

Got to say yogui, I love all of your mods, and I'm really happy the DSL has been updated :D my Atlas now has a purpose :P

Anywho, I was wondering what scale your parts are in relation to real life? I tried putting the prometheus rover on the Delta II, but either prometheus was a bit too big, or the Delta II was too small, but it didn't fit. DSL fits inside my Atlas 5m fairings, just, although it has a tendency to blow up either a fairing, the heatsheild, or both :D

Anyway, great work on everything :)

Regarding the Prometheus, wait for an update, it'll have a proper capsule. The Thor needs to be scaled down a bit (there's a list somewhere in this thread), the DSL needs to be scaled down by a factor of 0.7.

Okay so I don't know if this is because Im on a mac but for some reason the DSL sky crane does not appear in my game even though it is installed. Can someone help?

You may not have downloaded the required plugins. Check the Instructions file in the archive for links.

I have a problem with the mod dsl pandora Release 21.1 ksp, basically I installed all the plugins required and the mod itself (in the folder "GameData") but I can see some parts (in the sense that they do not appear in your menu selection ), such as the mast, or the forearm etc..

In short, although the files of the parts are present, I do not see "arms" of the rover.

How can I fix?

Have you download and install correctly the plugins (check Instruction file in the archive for links).

What is your error? Can you post a screenshot?

Yogui,

The primary problem that I can see with the MEM is that it is currently missing the model.mu files that are supposed to be there so there is no shape for the Lander itself. The command module works perfectly fine just the Landers pod is missing the models.

Yogui,

The primary problem that I can see with the MEM is that it is currently missing the model.mu files that are supposed to be there so there is no shape for the Lander itself. The command module works perfectly fine just the Landers pod is missing the models.

I agree with this. The MEM+CSM.craft can not be loaded in the VAB due to the model.mu file missing from the MemPod folder.

I have a problem with the mod dsl pandora Release 21.1 ksp, basically I installed all the plugins required and the mod itself (in the folder "GameData") but I can see some parts (in the sense that they do not appear in your menu selection ), such as the mast, or the forearm etc..

In short, although the files of the parts are present, I do not see "arms" of the rover.

How can I fix?

You seem to have an issue with MuMecjJeb plugin. Make sure you correctly download and install it. Use the link in the archive.

Yogui,

You're right, I don't know why this file is missing.

Due to a low internet, I can't update it on Spaceport so for now this is a mirror link for the missing model.mu: http://www./?amda17httnnn11y

I'd like to say thanks for these great mods. I am new to KSP, but find these mods to be of great quality and enjoy using them for many Kerbal Launches.

I have a few questions about your Vega platform:

Do you intend to add RCS and control capabilities to the AVUM module?

Any plans for the VESPA multi payload module for it?

Thanks,

Cowboy_WY

Im getting issues with KSP not loading the Pandora Rover =( i have all the plugins installed and correctly installed the mod but it says its missing parts.

You have an issue with MuMechJeb plugin, check Instructions file in archive for download link.

I just downloaded the CSM-MEM pack the other day. It’s a beautiful lander, but has anyone realized that you can fly the MEM to the Mün all by itself and have enough Delta-V to return?

You might need to slap a solar panel and a parachute on it to survive the trip, but seriously, you can put the MEM by itself on the KSC launch pad, lift off and fly to the Mün, land, take off (with the descent stage, no need to leave all that remaining fuel behind!) and have enough fuel to return to land on Kerbin.

So maybe a bit unbalanced – but still beautiful and fun.

I just downloaded the CSM-MEM pack the other day. It’s a beautiful lander, but has anyone realized that you can fly the MEM to the Mün all by itself and have enough Delta-V to return?

You might need to slap a solar panel and a parachute on it to survive the trip, but seriously, you can put the MEM by itself on the KSC launch pad, lift off and fly to the Mün, land, take off (with the descent stage, no need to leave all that remaining fuel behind!) and have enough fuel to return to land on Kerbin.

So maybe a bit unbalanced – but still beautiful and fun.

You're right, I'll fix that.

Yogui

This is off topic according to this thread, but i know you have helped with flags. I tried searching and cannot find the answer. So i thought to ask you.

When i select a flag, stock or created. it will not save that flag. it will always fall back to the original Kerbal flag. Do you have any idea why it does this?

Yogui

This is off topic according to this thread, but i know you have helped with flags. I tried searching and cannot find the answer. So i thought to ask you.

When i select a flag, stock or created. it will not save that flag. it will always fall back to the original Kerbal flag. Do you have any idea why it does this?

I don't know, do you select it when you create your save?

What's your next project? Sojurner?

I'm working on Ariane 6, I'm finishing Thor's update testing. I've got to finish Icarus project.

Sojourner might be the next one after that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.