Silisko Industries Addon Development - Thread 2

NovaSilisko

Why are these not in the game already? :o

Give it time, Nova is doing FX work this release, in future releases they\'ll probably let him add parts/ideas from his mods to the game. That\'s a lot of the reason he was picked up on the team, I\'m sure.

• 2 weeks later...

By any chance would there be a way to have a sort of \'magnetism\' applied to specific parts? Essentially, if this is possible, we could have docking with magnets! Right now instead of much later!

Here, I even made a simple, easy to understand diagram:

Manget_space_station_explaination.jpg

(And could we get the old BACE command pod modules back? Those were great for making Muner bases.)

By any chance would there be a way to have a sort of \'magnetism\' applied to specific parts? Essentially, if this is possible, we could have docking with magnets! Right now instead of much later!

Here, I even made a simple, easy to understand diagram:

Manget_space_station_explaination.jpg

(And could we get the old BACE command pod modules back? Those were great for making Muner bases.)

Your diagram....did not live.

BTW, is this going to be updated for .16 so I can have more modules that my kerbals can clamber around on?

BTW, is this going to be updated for .16 so I can have more modules that my kerbals can clamber around on?

That would certainly be nice!

I can definetly see Silisko making some interesting new things for us to play with. Hes definetly the modder I trust to produce high quality mods, and to have quite a good hand at making parts that add more and more to the game. I remember the bits he was doing with cameras, I wonder if hes still working with that? That was awesome, and if he can get it to work still, it would be VERY cool to see something like a space telescope that we could actually see out of (though currently space is rather empty.)