I just broke 5,000+ posts!

ZooNamedGames

Nice! One day I shall be there!

You will and that day will come sooner than you think!

- - - Updated - - -

Impressive that you joined a year after me and still has way more posts. It's either that I lurk too much, or you that post a lot.

I post just as much as anyone else, I just have done it constantly. I haven't gone a week since I joined NOT posting. I also lurk, but only somewhat.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, Zoo! Thank you for your dedication and general helpfulness. I hope you'll stick around for 5k more!

Thank you so much KmMango! You've been a help to me too, especially with the KMC. I do plan on sticking it out for the next 5k and into the 10k post club. Everything I have done is for you guys :) .

What, how??

No way at all am I *going* in and fixing those broken posts mate.. :P

I just made one post, then another, then another and then another.

Also your welcome for the spell check.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile at 755 posts...

You'll get there one day. It comes faster than you think.

Congrats on 5k!

You are also welcome. Skitt's Law strikes again!

Thanks so much RIC!!

English is a language which evolves and changes, and also grows more variants as it changes. I can change YOUR English, but you cannot correct mine as it is different from your own. We may share a common base of speech, but it's how dialect and change everything. Language is dependent on your upbringing, your ethics and such. Therefore the language, although the same differs. Which means my English is different from yours, including the rules. No standard can be held on variants upon a language.

(Jk :) Your awesome RIC)

- - - Updated - - -

5000? I thought you had more?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...nevermind, i was thinking of RIC! My bad!

Well idk if it's bad you thought of someone else before me, or that it's good that you thought my post count was higher :) .

But seriously that's for being there Sampa!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.