Indy Xtreme

Sector 7 Space Laboratories - Mobile Division

I will let the Video explain this little craft for the most part, I do have to say it handles well.

Indy Xtreme

Engineer's Report

Parts Used - 43

Mass - 11.2t

Height - 3.9m

W - 5.7m

L - 8.7m

Indy Xtreme

Flight Controls:

Effects Lighting - 1

Headlights - 2

Indy Xtreme Photo Album

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Indy Xtreme Parts

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by castille7

No thanks, videos are overrated.

Show your interest maybe? Short description and perhaps images?

I beg to differ. Videos can be better than pictures for showing off craft, you see them in action and can see them from many more angles than a simple photo album can provide. The only downside is that videos are larger files than images, so you need a better internet connection than you would need for pictures.

Wait... Did you put jet engines on that car? Have some rep, insanity is beneficial to us all.

Show your interest maybe? Short description and perhaps images?

I will post pictures but I didn't want to post them too soon or it would have spoiled the surprise about what the craft was capable of doing. I have some pictures on IMGUR do a search on my ID castille7

- - - Updated - - -

I beg to differ. Videos can be better than pictures for showing off craft, you see them in action and can see them from many more angles than a simple photo album can provide. The only downside is that videos are larger files than images, so you need a better internet connection than you would need for pictures.

Wait... Did you put jet engines on that car? Have some rep, insanity is beneficial to us all.

Thanks so much pTrevTrevs your comments, REP and compliments they are very appreciated!! :D

LOL, how so?

- - - Updated - - -

Sector 7 Space Laboratories - Mobile Division

I will let the Video explain this little craft for the most part, I do have to say it handles well.

Indy Xtreme

Flight Controls:

Effects Lighting - 1

Headlights - 2

Awesome video dude, and the rover is super cool!

LOL, how so?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome video dude, and the rover is super cool!

Thank you Majorjim, I was using my resources for this video, I am so impressed with Cupcake's work I had to ask which camera mod was being used and ran with it. Also the craft was inspired by our fellow Kerbonauts postings recently.

Thanks so much pTrevTrevs your comments, REP and compliments they are very appreciated!! :D

Don't worry about that JuxanLink fellow, as far as I can tell, all he does is show up on the forums every once and a while and attack people who make good craft. He hasn't shared a single creation of his own for several years. There will always be people like this who are just jealous that they can't make their own craft as good.

Without being jealous (a little maybe :sticktongue:) I would also like a little description and maybe pictures. I must say, that I often just skim a thread and have a look at the pics, but if I see a video, I mostly go to the next thread.

But nice craft here! Have some rep for this!

How can still images display any of the vehicles characteristics? Assuming its not running upside down inside a tunnel that is...

Also, excuse me for having a different opinion, but that is what happens in forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry about that JuxanLink fellow, as far as I can tell, all he does is show up on the forums every once and a while and attack people who make good craft. He hasn't shared a single creation of his own for several years. There will always be people like this who are just jealous that they can't make their own craft as good.

Will you add something to the thread, or are you my new stalker?

How can still images display any of the vehicles characteristics? Assuming its not running upside down inside a tunnel that is...

Also, excuse me for having a different opinion, but that is what happens in forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you add something to the thread, or are you my new stalker?

Hang on, first you were claiming that videos are overrated, now you say that pictures cannot capture the characteristics of a craft?

I think it is acceptable for me to do some research to find out if you have the credentials to make such rude complaints, and from what I can tell, you do not. I suggest you make something of your own, share it with us, and see if you don't encounter any problems, either with the craft or with the presentation.

But let's not get into a personal argument, 'tis a petty way to act.

Castille, I do think it would be convenient to add a few pictures to the thread, since some people will inevitably be unable to watch the video, due to internet connection or time constraints.

Without being jealous (a little maybe :sticktongue:) I would also like a little description and maybe pictures. I must say, that I often just skim a thread and have a look at the pics, but if I see a video, I mostly go to the next thread.

But nice craft here! Have some rep for this!

Thanks for the REP and nearly every craft I post I put good information with the craft especially if I am looking for some good feed back and rep, but for this particular post I purposely left photos and good description out because I wanted the video to spring that surprise to the viewer. This is a very small craft and most of us on the space craft exchange can clearly see the parts being used and already know if they would like to download it or not. Again thank you for the compliment and I will give more information as soon as I get a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on, first you were claiming that videos are overrated, now you say that pictures cannot capture the characteristics of a craft?

I think it is acceptable for me to do some research to find out if you have the credentials to make such rude complaints, and from what I can tell, you do not. I suggest you make something of your own, share it with us, and see if you don't encounter any problems, either with the craft or with the presentation.

Castille, I do think it would be convenient to add a few pictures to the thread, since some people will inevitably be unable to watch the video, due to internet connection or time constraints.

I sure will.... thank you, I am not on my computer at the moment.

Good, lets discuss just for the sake of it. Of course I have the credentials, you get them when you log on to the internetz, did you not know that?

What is good, is that no one gives a monkeys ass about your research.

The dude posted a video, but no pictures because he did not want the craft's characteristics away, what part of that nonsense has not gone thorugh your skull?

I do make stuff of my own, and no real need to post them here, dont need validation from nobodies half a world away, I have my job and life for that.

:sticktongue: Now, you mad bro?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.