WW2 Warships 0.5.1 - Is there actually something happening? Stay tuned!

Azimech

1 hour ago, Spodershibe said:

Could you rename the "water" to "ballast water" or something because it causes problems with USI life support and doesn't allow rockets with water for life support on it to launch. I went through the configs and did it myself but for the next update could you please do this?

I don't think @Azimech is working on this anymore. You can message him but otherwise, try not to harass him.

People have a life you know

• 2 weeks later...

can someone help me with a Problem i cant discribe whats happening but i think u can tell whats the Problem if you see this screenshot

with bigger ships ist even worse (srry for bad english)

F52D59FF66B450BEF2EC050B15F469CF7A26C6BF

Edited by Virus152

18 minutes ago, WolfyAnimations said:

Did you add struts or downloaded the mod called kerbal going re-enforcement  as it makes your creations hold up better

do you think Kerbal Joint Reinforcment would help or am i better of using kerbal going re-enforcement?

i still have Problems with some parts just falling of like the medium Steambioler i guess ist because ist clipping a bit but im not sure about the bigger turrets and bridges the seem to fall of instantly after watercontact and the ones still connected clip into the deck could this be happening because i dont use those blue turretbases for my BB guns ?

CECEE68D50F6B5FB282546138D1FD36F87656F88

909B932D39EF18C8C71A0DCA98DDF0E3E8D07080

948FAC9F13CD3FB2FAE0E1B618633A9A97C490D3

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2016 at 7:54 PM, Azimech said:

Changing from "water" to "ballastWater" wouldn't be my first choice ... maybe "flooding" or something like that. Ballastwater would imply a submarine.

You could change it to "Seawater"

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The solid fuel chemist said:

Does anyone Know if this works in 1.2.1?

Well since this uses an advanced code for the parts to work realisticly, probaly not :(

6 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Well since this uses an advanced code for the parts to work realisticly, probaly not :(

The "advanced code" are just stock modules scripted to do different things, AFAIK those modules haven't changed since 1.0.5, so it should work. The AudioFX bug still remains so the engines are silent since 1.1.

KerbPaint is still in limbo but all other mods are updated or being updated. KJR remains a requirement.

Edited by Azimech

• 1 month later...
On 31-12-2016 at 6:04 PM, Potato3478 said:

Is this still being updated I need a carrier for my zeroes!

I'll try to run a test of the system within a week. You can always try it yourself, all required mods have been updated to 1.2.2 standards except KerbPaint, and the mod runs without this.

• 2 months later...