Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

MEN, THIS WILL NOT FAZE US! SQUAD HAS TEASED, NOT DELIVERED AND BETRAYED US. BUT INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND AND WEEPING I SAY WE FIGHT BACK! WE DEMAND OUR PRERELEASE! ATAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Edited by nosirrbro

15 minutes ago, Tanner Rawlings said:

wait, when the release the pre-release is the train still gonna go? most of us wont have access to it yet until official, please tell me we will just slow down for the steam guys then they will just throw hype coal at us to keep it going...

1 minute ago, HoloYolo said:

SQUAD HAS BETRAYED US! THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

Your lack of hype is disturbing.

Just now, nosirrbro said:

MEN, THIS WILL NOT FAZE US! SQUAD HAS TEASED, NOT DELIVERED AND BETRAYED US. BUT INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND AND WEEPING I SAY WE FIGHT BACK! WE DEMAND OUR PRERELEASE! ATAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

Just now, FirstSecondThird said:

Chill guys. I know a Squad-esque surprise when I see one and this is one of them. Just keep the hype up and Squad'll have to reveal their true motives.

That would be great

1 minute ago, nosirrbro said:

MEN, THIS WILL NOT FAZE US! SQUAD HAS TEASED, NOT DELIVERED AND BETRAYED US. BUT INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND AND WEEPING I SAY WE FIGHT BACK! WE DEMAND OUR PRERELEASE! ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Feels like when Germans bombed Pearl Harbour.

Edited by Signo

MEN, THIS WILL NOT FAZE US! SQUAD HAS TEASED, NOT DELIVERED AND BETRAYED US. BUT INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND AND WEEPING I SAY WE FIGHT BACK! WE DEMAND OUR PRERELEASE! ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I want to point out that you guys have declaring that you will riot if you didn't get 1.1 today for days. 

Just now, Signo said:

Feels like when Germans bombed Pearl Harbour.

Sorry to break it to you but that was the Japanese

1 minute ago, FirstSecondThird said:

I find the near-derailment here disturbing.

C'mon guys, like I said, keep up the hype and Squad's true motives will be revealed!

I AGREE! (Thats what my large yell-y post was about if you didnt realize)

Just now, FirstSecondThird said:

Chill guys. I know a Squad-esque surprise when I see one and this is one of them. Just keep the hype up and Squad'll have to reveal their true motives.

I'm really doubting it at this point.

"Hey guys! Open beta for everyone!" (Except non-steam users)

"Hey guys! New developer announcement! Frequent updates to the experimental build! Very-SoonTM!" (Regular devnotes, no pre-release, not even an expected time frame)

Sorry to break it to you but that was the Japanese

That's what the russians want you to think!