GregroxMun

Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Just now, GregroxMun said:

We're almost at the station. I can feel it in my bones.

Yeah. The signs are there.

Something big is coming...

I should be bugfixing a unity project, instead i'm here, with you guys, being uncontrollably hyped.

SQUAD, RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

Just now, HoloYolo said:

When Steam starts downloading 1.1 I will literally crap my pants. I have never been so excited for an update in my life.

That's a few weeks away yet. I don't know of any way to tell Steam to download a beta when it becomes available. And that's what's being released, not 1.1, but 1.1b

Just now, GregroxMun said:

We're almost at the station. I can feel it in my bones.

How can we stop at the station with all this hype?

@TriggerAu Little do you know I drink some of your Orange Juice when I come out of the sink :3

1 minute ago, Volt said:

Or, they're all in a Skype call and utterly entertained by what happens every time they do anything. Seriously, we're like reverse fainting goats in here. A dev shouts BAH and everyone screams HYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and goes all jumpy. It's great!

This made me crack up so bad!!!!

wait, when the release the pre-release is the train still gonna go? most of us wont have access to it yet until official, please tell me we will just slow down for the steam guys then they will just throw hype coal at us to keep it going...

2 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

When Steam starts downloading 1.1 I will literally crap my pants. I have never been so excited for an update in my life.

Might be wise to get a spare ready.

Just now, ImperatorAdeptus said:

"Myeaahhh so hy0ped."

-Literally the entire f*cking fourm

OI!! language...... 

@TriggerAu To this day I don't think SQUAD have noticed my loft in their servers ;)

Just now, Tanner Rawlings said:

wait, when the release the pre-release is the train still gonna go? most of us wont have access to it yet until official, please tell me we will just slow down for the steam guys then they will just throw hype coal at us to keep it going...

That is the plan!

I can't believe the hype thread is peaking for a pre-release, essentially people volunteering to be unpaid bug-finders for Squad. 

Even if it is pre-released today, it probably won't be actually released for a couple of weeks. Will the hypetrain have enough steam for the final stretch if it goes off now?

Edited by Tourist

How can we stop the hype train at the station when there are no brakes??

Whichever one of you is running @KerbalSpaceP twitter, well done. You finally hyped me. For just a second.