Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

1 minute ago, kiwi1960 said:

If you guys watched KSPTV you would see that they are finding bugs even now...

The game won't be released any time "soon"... not while the bugs are there, cos you people would be the first to complain if there were.

right?

Wrong thread my kind sir.....

EDIT: Yay! 70 pages

Edited by YargJay9991

Just now, kiwi1960 said:

The game won't be released any time "soon"... not while the bugs are there, cos you people would be the first to complain if there were.

right?

I'd take a new update any day! But this is a public beta to find the remaining bugs, it is not the main release.

right?

This "soontm" That we're talking is for the buggy pre-release, the point of it is that it's buggy.

right?

I would be doing no complaining, it's a prerelease I expect bugs.

right?

We're hyped for the open experimentals.  This isn't about the true release of 1.1.  Anything other than showstopper bugs is not a problem.

Just now, Skybird0 said:

I just want it to come out so I can download it over night so that I can play it tomorrow...  It usually takes ~6hrs. to download. :(

If you already have 1.0.5 installed on steam it doesnt have to download the whole game and should be quite a bit faster.

Maybe it will come out tomorrow. My first night on squadron as an FS might be less exciting if 1.1 is sitting on my PC at home not being used! Ah well. Bedtime.

Just now, HoloYolo said:

Probably in the final stages as wee speak.

Yeah. Just hoping it doesn't take another hour! Got 2 hours to play around max, and then I'm too reasonable as to not go sleeping.~