My creation and looking for feedback.

Hi All, I have been playing KSP for some time now but have not really posted on these forums but i wish to share a creation of mine and look for constructive feedback.

I am terrible and flying my crafts but have been told i can build some nice ones and this is my best so far. This craft is a Space plane that can make it to minmum land and return.

Below is a video of a friend who has already sampled this craft along with some changes he has made to it but for now i will upload only the original without the changes for the best feedback.

http://youtu.be/q7JkdopIQ1U

All of those RCS modules on the bottom aren\'t doing their job, as you want a VTOL-type configuration. As the model of the RCS thruster suggests, it does not expel and gases directly away from what it is attached to.

if thats from the video\'s than that is a modification tabasco made not a design of the craft i have made.

I might add that this ship handles remarkably well upon re-entering atmosphere. I\'ve returned after a Minmus landing two times already (once without ASAS) with this craft and landed properly in the vicinity of KSC (although I didn\'t have enough fuel left to make it to the runway).

Tabasco

You cannot fly a plane on the mun, there is no atmosphere to generate lift...
No spaceplane uses lift throughout its flight. That\'s what the 'space' part refers to. :D
Does anyone have some serious feedback for me at all?
I wish I did, but yours is already way better than any spaceplane I\'ve yet built. My feedback is, be proud of it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.