Fully stock helicopter - Airwolf replica!

hazard-ish

I spent so much work on this - from building the crafts, to finding recording locations, to sorting out an selecting sound effects to actually getting the footage needed. AND to top it off, between every other scene the rotorblades would come off. I hope it was worth it and that you enjoy it! :D

22 minutes ago, purpleivan said:

Excellent... most entertaining video I've seen on here for a while. It even included the extinct volcano hideout.

I'm so glad you noticed that! I get that a lot of people here have never seen Airwolf, but I really tried hard to stay true to the original TV show! :)

On 11/07/2016 at 9:31 PM, Majorjim said:

Craft file?

I've done my best with the editing on this video to hide the fact that between pretty much every shot, the rotor-blades fell out of the socket and the whole thing exploded! It's not really that much fun to fly and due to the way I've clipped the Mk1 cockpits together, it's extremely unstable unless you enable part clipping :\

On 12/07/2016 at 4:17 AM, Dman979 said:

oh, hello, @hazard-ish, fancy seeing you here. I was wondering when you'd post a new video. :) Nice!

Glad you liked the video! I try to upload more often but I've been kept busy this last month or so due to exams. You wont have to wait as long for my next video! :)

Hey man it looks like you have some awesome skill and promise with making helicopters. It would be cool to see you try to make other more complicated designs like coaxial or tandem rotor helicopters. hint hint.

That little tail rotor is the cutest thing ever and a nice touch. I really want to see the craft file to this. 

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.