Show off your drawings! (and other artworks!)

NSEP

Thanks, @NSEP

On 6/8/2018 at 5:26 PM, NSEP said:

http://toughsf.blogspot.com/2018/05/lasers-mirrors-and-star-pyramids.html

parasites_by_zanzalur-dcdss6g.jpg

Im not good geometric shapes, especially not 3D stars, but if you can just picture the cone on top is a star pyramid, it should be fine.

It has chemical laser, and the line/border on the con.. i mean star pyramid is the hatch for all the cutting and parasite gizmos.

slender

Got back to drawing recently

Maybe this thread should be renamed to 'Show off your art' or something?

BTW, do you guys know of any app/site you can draw together with other people?

Edited by Wjolcz

'Lemmy' again, this time its the 'High School' student version of Lemmy. Alot less vibrant and less open than the older version of Lemmy i showed you guys a few posts earlier. From the outside she somewhat resembles me, (glasses, bad posture), but nothing too much, im not a girl either.

untitled_by_zanzalur-dceub2w.jpg

Im going to try and make a little bit of a webcomic this summer break, and this is one of my main characters, and im probably going to stick with this style. Might not be the cartooniest of cartoons, but i dislike characters with huge eyes and a gaint head to be honest. I tried making big-headed monsters, and although the look cute, they look way less serious as i want them to be, i will post some of them later.

Leviathan.

leviathan__by_zanzalur-dceuxrz.jpg

Edited by NSEP

My first fully digital drawings that aren't really meant to be low-quality for extra meme quality. Im quite happy with how they turned out. They don't take me that long to make, wich is a good thing for my upcoming project.

lemmy_with_books__by_zanzalur-dcffkmo.pn

ninny__by_zanzalur-dcffhu9.png

Spoiler

lemmy_with_books_by_zanzalur-dcfeqk9.png

ninny_by_zanzalur-dcfeqv7.png

i haven't drawn in like 3 months (and posted in less) cuz of (severe) lack of self confidence so i needed to draw something not serious

THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE RESTRICTED TO LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL UNLESS APPROVED BY MORE THAN HALF OF THE O5 COUNCIL. UNAPPROVED PERSONNEL ARE TO BE TRACKED AND DETAINED BY MTF-[][][][] AND SUBJECT TO DEMOTION TO D-CLASS STATUS. ATTEMPTING TO OPEN THIS FILE WITHOUT PROPER SECURITY CREDENTIALS WILL RESULT IN A SITE-[][] LOCKDOWN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Spoiler

4AHAOCf.jpg

(yes I'm a skipper)

(yes thats 173)

any other skippers out there?

also mods im so sorry if thats falls into the no role-play rule

8 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

i haven't drawn in like 3 months (and posted in less) cuz of (severe) lack of self confidence so i needed to draw something not serious

THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE RESTRICTED TO LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL UNLESS APPROVED BY MORE THAN HALF OF THE O5 COUNCIL. UNAPPROVED PERSONNEL ARE TO BE TRACKED AND DETAINED BY MTF-[][][][] AND SUBJECT TO DEMOTION TO D-CLASS STATUS. ATTEMPTING TO OPEN THIS FILE WITHOUT PROPER SECURITY CREDENTIALS WILL RESULT IN A SITE-[][] LOCKDOWN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Reveal hidden contents

4AHAOCf.jpg

(yes I'm a skipper)

(yes thats 173)

any other skippers out there?

also mods im so sorry if thats falls into the no role-play rule

Eh, used to be, but been disiterested recently...
Maybe it, maybe me, but it feels like it lost the charm, the edge, became too clean and all that.
Maybe the people who created it all got jobs...

3 hours ago, haanuman said:

Would people be interested in seeing drawings of a stick man, a few odd shaped mountains, a sun,  water valley and a small house. Would you?

Everything that respects the forum rules is accepted here! I would like to see it for sure!

I recently installed Slackware on an old machine, and on a whim I decided to set "suiseiseki" as the hostname. Not even 48 hours later and I've got a Suiseiseki themed prompt, MOTD, and wallpaper. But this is not enough. I found a program called Macopix, which allows you to put a "mascot" on your active window. They'll even say something when you click on them. Of course, it doesn't come with Suiseiseki, so I had to make a mascot myself:

eovZEwS.gif

I also downloaded a program called oneko, which is a Linux version of a program called neko from the 1980s. It simply draws a cat that follows around your mouse pointer. Of course, I had to replace it with Suiseiseki. This involved creating 32 32x32 images of her walking, sleeping, etc. Here are some examples:

7lGx1jL.gif

QpNXB35.gif

6acLn1U.gif

I am currently working on a red and green color scheme for XFCE. When will this madness my boredom end?

Edited by MDZhB

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.