NSEP

Show off your drawings!

@Glitchgamer12 External hosting/upload. Most use imgur, Dropbox can also be used if done cleverly.

@Glitchgamer12 surely no other site exist that offers similar usage ? If back-linking from one other site (dunno, something weibo or such) where uploading is allowed, then you can link the image here.

Some old sketches I made I while back - Ge55vd.jpg

oh and some more I found: mO0Gji.jpg

That XD face I made is a little too creepy :|

I didn't show all of my work because I don't want to be a "show off". But here's one more

YGGif6.png

Edited by Glitchgamer12

rxYNGMh.png

I was working on a graphic novel that nobody paid attention to so I quit. I made this drawing as a call-back to those days and it got a -1 so far on Imgur. Maybe I should stop doing things I like and start mindlessly pandering to the general audiences!

:( 

@Atubara Maybe you should try websites actually focused on art. I think imgur isn't one of them. It's mostly image hosting and memes. Deviantart has a bit of a reputation I know, but if you stick to relevant groups you can get good feedback there.

Edited by Three_Pounds

4 minutes ago, Three_Pounds said:

Maybe you should try websites actually focused on art. I think imgur isn't one of them. It's mostly image hosting and memes. Deviantart has a bit of a reputation I know, but if you stick to relevant groups you can get good feedback there.

I had a Tumblr account that I ran for about five+ months and got nowhere, even with reaching out to sci-fi audiences that would appreciate the style and humour I use. I also had an Instagram for around a year, but the same thing happened. It took a lot of effort to make the pages because I did everything through MS Paint (poor, can't afford much else), so I ended up retiring the project since nobody was really caring.

Makes no sense to stress myself over something that wasn't helping my mental state in the first place if nobody's looking into it.

(Edit- I did have a Deviantart account long ago, and I don't think I'd be comfortable going back there again.)

Edited by Atubara

2 minutes ago, Atubara said:

I had a Tumblr account that I ran for about five+ months and got nowhere, even with reaching out to sci-fi audiences that would appreciate the style and humour I use. I also had an Instagram for around a year, but the same thing happened. It took a lot of effort to make the pages because I did everything through MS Paint (poor, can't afford much else), so I ended up retiring the project since nobody was really caring.

Makes no sense to stress myself over something that wasn't helping my mental state in the first place if nobody's looking into it.

Do what you want with it, but I think it looks really cool!

Little sketch thing of my Alien ghost creatures head, that might pop up later.

_screaming_ghosts__by_zanzalur-dbnmf3w.j

some "weird" stuff as usual, may be may be not

Z12r0qo.jpg

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
a step, until may be planets become a pretext for warmongering as well at some point may be as well in [insert much later here] ... 'sigh'

14 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Shadow/lighting test

I wanted to test shadow and lighting on a curved surface. The boat is leaning to the left, towards us. 

My P-51D drawing was the same experiment. Normally, I suck at shading.

9 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

My P-51D drawing was the same experiment. Normally, I suck at shading.

Lol. I had some help. :wink: 

My Mother is was, a professional artist, so... She coached me. :D

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

On 9/13/2017 at 7:50 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

oTgKqa2.png

It's not bad. The props are a little out of proportion, but the canopy and cockpit is nice. Maybe make the wing on the other side a tad bit bigger. At this angle, it looks like it's lower than the wing that's closest to us. 

Maybe also don't do clouds. It draws my attention away from the actual piece. Overall, niiiice drawing. 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:27 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

Spoiler

IJF023U.jpg

Meh.

I usually like your sketches more because they're simple. This one is way too distracting with the color in the background. 

On 9/15/2017 at 11:18 PM, SaturnianBlue said:

Spoiler

AsVU0lU.jpg

Quick sketch of Cassini I put together.

Nice. It is reentering? 

Sb4cN5D.png

Something that I doodled in MS Paint and slapped a gradient onto to hide how sloppy the rest of the image is...:D