Jump to content

What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

I won a game of monopoly

it took an hour and 41 minutes

I had hotels on all of the yellows, light blues, and red, I think I might have had them on green...

I had $2100 at one point

it was fun

How many friends did it cost you?

Monopoly sucks big time, half an hour into the game and everybody knows who's gonna win but it still takes hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Physics Student said:

How many friends did it cost you?

Monopoly sucks big time, half an hour into the game and everybody knows who's gonna win but it still takes hours.

I was playing the Xbox 360 version, half the people were me, half were computer so it might have been biased, but I still won

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jokes?

Today the attendance question in math was "best yo-mama joke."

So I made one up on the spot.

I wish I was as stupid as yo mama. She tried to jump onto the ground. She missed. Now she's an astronaut.

Not the best either...

1 hour ago, cubinator said:

I finished and released another song today. I never start a song knowing what anything but the beginning melody will sound like. Everything else comes along later, and the ending to this one quite surprised me.

https://spaaace.bandcamp.com/track/2084-martian-olympics-2

Nice!

I've tried to do song stuff. It didn't turn out so well...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cubinator said:

I finished and released another song today. I never start a song knowing what anything but the beginning melody will sound like. Everything else comes along later, and the ending to this one quite surprised me.

https://spaaace.bandcamp.com/track/2084-martian-olympics-2

Cool. I like how your username is delta-v. Is that a thing from KSP?

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Adstriduum said:

This happend yesterday, but there was a strong wind and I saw a plane that seemed to be moving a little...odd. At that point I legitimately thought I was in a lucid dream and almost screamed "Im Dreaming!" out loud. Good thing I did an RC before I embarrassed myself.

Was it flying at an angle to the direction it was moving? Like This?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

I just noticed that I joined these forums today, three years ago. Happy anniversary me. Do I get an award? Maybe free coffee for the day?

 

That's how interesting my day's been so far.

free_coffee.jpg

Here you go :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LordFerret said:

 

I just noticed that I joined these forums today, three years ago. Happy anniversary me. Do I get an award? Maybe free coffee for the day?

 

That's how interesting my day's been so far.

 

congratulations on a thing on the internet being the greatest thing you've achieved today!

I bought KSP a year ago on friday

that's interesting and relevant

Edited by StupidAndy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I found out that you can fit a piece of cash inside a popsocket if you fold it up enough. The back plate of the popsocket comes off. I have a 20 dollar bill in there right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...