STOCK Star Wars Rogue One U-Wing

I finally finished my Star Wars Rogue ONE U-wing craft and video.  Like all my designs this one is totally stock, click the link below to download the craft file and ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD THE U-WING CRAFT FILE HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhf9ydfm6a26oei/U-Wing.craft?dl=0

DOWNLOAD THE LANDING PLATFORM-TIE STRIKER FILE HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2ljpweezzagnoy/Landing Platform - Tie Striker.craft?dl=0

Here's a clip from the video showing both craft:

giphy.gif

Jett

Edited by Jett_Quasar

Wow, nice one! And with an atmospheric AND an ssto version too!!!

I was expecting a hack grav and invinite fuel hack craft.... and now this! Very very well done my friend, I tip my hat to you.

The video was very good too, btw, great job there too.

On 1/12/2017 at 10:59 PM, Dafni said:

Wow, nice one! And with an atmospheric AND an ssto version too!!!

I was expecting a hack grav and invinite fuel hack craft.... and now this! Very very well done my friend, I tip my hat to you.

The video was very good too, btw, great job there too.

Thanks, I actually started with the full-on SSTO version then realized that it would have better performance if I just put jet engines on it.  I'm really happy you like it.  I have one more Rogue One based project that I'm working on and then I'm getting away from the Star Wars stuff for a while.  I think the music in the video turned out really great as well.

Jett

Edit:  Yeah I guess I still haven't explained how that Kraken fuel trick worked - not that it matters Squad put in a fix for it in V1.1, and besides it was nothing more than an Alt+F12 fuel hack anyway...  Nope from now on it's completely stock for me.

Edited by Jett_Quasar

51 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

How did I miss this! Its so cool!

Are you the chap that made the awesome little star wars robot rovers under a different name? Oh boy if you could fit one inside this I would die from excitement. :o

Yup that's me.  I wanted to change my name from Jolly Roger because there are just too many of them out there.  I'm doing a reboot on my Star Wars stuff too - this time it's going to be all stock (or at least you'll be able to fly the craft in the stock game).

Jett

Making this work so well on only four Junos is.... Impressive.  Very impressive.

Those rocket impacts are rather accurate for stock unguided weapons.  You were firing them at very small targets from a twitchy launch platform.

And then you built three different versions of the same craft, all functional and beautiful, well done!

39 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

I am always impressed with your builds, your Star Wars builds especially, this is no exception. Love it!

Is the Kerbal Star Wars story coming back?

Story driven videos are always the end goal of all my builds, so in a word, yes there will be more adventures in the Kerbal Star Wars Galaxy.  Right now I'm focused on making all the craft you see at the end of the current video into flyable/fightable vehicles that work in the stock game similar to what I did with the U-wing (and yes that means tie fighters and Star destroyers too) so that means a lot of work.  But I'll be releasing the craft files along with the videos on how to fly them as well so stay tuned...

Jett

Great I'm looking forward to it.  Thank you for doing such amazing work. I've tried making story driven Kerbal videos and I just couldn't do it. All the set up and behind the scenes was just to much. I'm glad that there are more patient people like you that make such creative and fun works. 

Happy landings, Planetfall 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.