A KSP Movie - The Falling Star

James510

That seemed surprisingly quick.

Well we've been working on it, and it was half done by the time we actually went public with it. Two weeks of development, and this was the final week.

Why lags ?? When the Server ist hostet on Serverbwebsites like nitrado.net or 4netplayers.net or something smaller with good ping there will be no lags.

When the Server ist running like Minecraft on the PC where the Person play the game on the server then yes then will be lagging but not with an external server on the internet.

I really enjoyed the concept of this movie, but the effects really need work. The two big things that I noticed is that the explosion of the satellite at the beginning is in front of the static, and also that the chroma key on the boats was really bad. Other than that, this movie shows promise!

Well, I'll be back in an hour with my thoughts.

EDIT: Still fairly explosion-heavy and story-light.

Well, we had no actors for dialogue and prefered not to have text dialogue, so you have to extrapolate the story from the action going on.

• 1 month later...

Let me offer some constructive criticism

• Should have been more scenes in space as, you know, it's Kerbal space program. Also, space is awesome.

• The choice of music seemed a bit off for some scenes. I would have much preferred there to be longer music tracks too, the music changing so frequently was rather annoying sometimes, especially considering how vastly different they are.

• Finally, there wasn't really any story to it. We're not given any information as to how this all started. We're just greeted with ships and planes shooting each other.

I like it, but it could have been executed better in my opinion. Don't take offense from my post or anything, though, I understand that it probably took a lot of work to get it to what it is.

Edited by whatisthisidonteven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...