[1.2.1, 1.3.1, 1.4.x, 1.5.1, 1.6.1, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x] Release: Munar Industries - Modular Fuel Tank Expansion Rebuilt

On 3/19/2020 at 9:19 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you know how many mods I have?  I don't have time to fully update threads every time a new release is out, I'd never get anything done.  I update them as I get to them, as I'm going to do with this when I'm done typing.

And yes, it should be fine in 1.9

I can speak to this, @linuxgurugamer. I use this parts-pack routinely in KSP v1.9.1 and it functions flawlessly.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
2 hours ago, French Countryball said:

i can see all of the fuel tanks except for the radial tanks, is this something on my part?

How did you install it?

I just looked at one, the RW-LWES1 - Large Short Radial Wedge Tank Extender, should be in the Fuel Tank category, I don't see any dependencies. 

If it's not installed correctly, it won't show up.

If you continue to have problems, then a copy of your Player.log and probably a picture of the GameData directory would be helpcful

17 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

How did you install it?

I just looked at one, the RW-LWES1 - Large Short Radial Wedge Tank Extender, should be in the Fuel Tank category, I don't see any dependencies. 

If it's not installed correctly, it won't show up.

If you continue to have problems, then a copy of your Player.log and probably a picture of the GameData directory would be helpcful

I installed 0.9.7.1 on the releases github page.

When i open up KSP, i don't see any warnings.

Attached is what i see in GameData/MunarIndustries/Parts/FuelTank

https://ibb.co/TLGK6rc

• 2 weeks later...