[WIP] [1.3] Realistic(ish) Stock Planet Overhaul (Development Thread)

Andi K.

17 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Didn't you say in the post that you tried it with multiple planet packs and you still have the bug? I'd uninstall KSP (Delete the entire Kerbal Space Program folder) and reinstall it from steam, and see if you get the same problem with no mods, then try it with RSPO + Kopernicus, and then try it with RSPO + Kopernicus + visuals

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have an idea for your incredible mod: Basically this is a copy of the idea of the Star Citizen game, it is about outposts on the planet, places where it would be possible to visit as a fixed location surrounded with runways, do not know if it would be possible, but inside these outposts could there is artificial gravity in a Full-EVA environment. Kerbal Space Program can be gigantic, as big as Star Citizen, another suggestion: Planetoides or large dead asteroids, the suficente for landings but smaller than the moon of Kerbim between planets (if it is between planets with oceans and seas) someone makes a mod to generate the tidal effect.

Note: Every new planet could have outposts one less than the others due to the distance and the climatic conditions of the same ones. 

Man I'm your fã, your job is amazing =) thanks for ever!

Just now, Catatau_27 said:

Hi, I have an idea for your incredible mod: Basically this is a copy of the idea of the Star Citizen game, it is about outposts on the planet, places where it would be possible to visit as a fixed location surrounded with runways, do not know if it would be possible, but inside these outposts could there is artificial gravity in a Full-EVA environment. Kerbal Space Program can be gigantic, as big as Star Citizen, another suggestion: Planetoides or large dead asteroids, the suficente for landings but smaller than the moon of Kerbim between planets (if it is between planets with oceans and seas) someone makes a mod to generate the tidal effect.

Note: Every new planet could have outposts one less than the others due to the distance and the climatic conditions of the same ones. 

Man I'm your fã, your job is amazing =) thanks for ever!

I don't think I'll implement all of your ideas here, but you definitely have some good suggestions.

On 21/09/2017 at 9:40 PM, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Eu não acho que vou implementar todas as suas idéias aqui, mas você definitivamente tem algumas boas sugestões.

No problem, as long as you use the ideas that you find useful, to generate improvements for the game and for the whole community, it is a pleasure to give ideas =)

• 2 months later...