[1.12.x] The Kaptain's Log

linuxgurugamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a problem where as soon as I move my mouse into and then out of the Kaptain's Log window. the mouse cursor disappears.  This is on Linux (Gentoo), 1.8.1.2694, no DLC, with the mod installed via CKAN and no other mods except what CKAN thinks it needs.

Here's a link to a run where I just started up, clicked on the icon to open the Kaptain's Log window and moved my mouse in and out and eventually exited.  (Without the mouse cursor, it's difficult to click on the exit confirmation.)

Player.log

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just started using this to try and track funds in 1.12.2 and it has a few quirks which I'm not sure if are bugs or features?

It looks for HTML templates in KSP/PluginData/ instead of KSP/GameData/KaptainsLog/PluginData/

The funds records notes text is incorrect. It records as "Funds increased/decreased by [X] because [Reason]" where X is the total funds not the increased/decreased amount.

I.E If my total funds are 10,000 and I get a Contract Advance of 1,000 the text will read as "Funds increased by 11,000 because Contract advance".

I think it would be better to change it to "Funds increased/decreased by [X] to [Total] because [Reason]

I'm a little too busy atm to make the changes myself (I'm not a programmer and have to relearn everything every few months when I try to change a mod) but I'm sure linuxgurugamer is also busy so if there is no change in the next while I'll probably do it myself and submit it on Github,

But I'm hoping this is just a quick change and recompile, and that will just take a few mins for someone who knows what they are doing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.