KSP Weekly: Cassini’s Grand Finale

SQUAD

4 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

Except for the fact that it's two different teams (even two different companies) working on the console port and the DLC.

So they can't move resources from one to the other.

Still, it's rather irritating hearing about the wait for Making History, when we don't have a working game. 

2 hours ago, Cadet_BNSF said:

Hey @SQUAD Is everyone safe? just heard about the earthquake, I know what they are like

They're safe (at least, as of an hour ago).

They kinda have their hands full at the moment, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not super chatty here, at least for a while.

41 minutes ago, Snark said:

They're safe (at least, as of an hour ago).

They kinda have their hands full at the moment, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not super chatty here, at least for a while.

Important thing is they're safe. As for not being too chatty, that's totally understandable. 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:26 AM, Just Jim said:

Done Right...

I don't understand the rush.... I'm like this writing Emiko Station as well. I'm not going to post a chapter I'm not happy with, or feels rushed, even if it takes 3-4 weeks to write it up. Absolutely not.

I would expect @SQUAD, and everyone for that matter, no matter what you're doing, to be the same. If you're going to make or do something, do it to the best of your ability... never, EVER be just "good enough"... 

True.  Its not like no-one is having Fun as-is.  Harry Seldon's patience will win in the end, it always does (shh, no Mule talk).

18 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I feel so bad watching the news coverage of Mexico City... Having just gone thru that hurricane, and 5 days without power, I can really sympathize.

I wish there was something I could do to help.

Keep posting on this forum.....that will help

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.