Help with fixing mod

Jhorriga

Hello. I'm trying to fix the lionhead aerospace landers and probes pack for myself. Currently, I have fixed the pods not showing up, but I can't figure out how to get the landing gear intergrated into some of the parts work (thor lander, valkriye). Help?

Hi If the built in landing gear functioned correctly, that is like landing gear, with suspension and foot aligning to terrain then I'm afraid you are out of luck.  Post KSP. 1.05 it is no longer possible to have more than one wheel collider per part, and  landing gear uses wheel colliders to align the feet.  The best you can get now, with stock modules is the deploy animation, for all the legs, albeit without  suspension and foot alignment .  

However if you want to include a little dependency you could probably make it work using KSPWheel, the code that Kerbal Foundries uses, this enables you to have multiple suspensions and wheelcolliders on one part

Spoiler

pTI8d1C.gif

1 minute ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

@TheKurgan, hi and thanks, while the the wheels have been around a while now they're part of the huge stack of parts i've made and never released, part of the trouble with having more free time than is decent.  You can see them running over some custom terrain here

Oh how I would love access to your hard drives for 30 min lol

The Kurgan is sad... I would love to see all those parts, especially that chassis/wheels

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.