Dang! KSP updated and broke one of my mods

Ty Tan Tu

I have the Steam version of the game and I just got the update, and of course the game crashed. I deleted all the mods in my Game Data folder and the game loaded. Now I have to figure out which mod broke the game. I use to freak out about this, but now I was already anticipating it .

In the meantime - here is my Sputnik picture.:)

37491901392_09c321cdaa_o.jpg 

Edited by Ty Tan Tu
Misspelled Steam

I chased down the offending mod. It was written by some bozo named 'Ty Tan Tu'. Apparently this jerk, Ty Tan Tu, just stole a stock part and thought he could reprogram it to do what I am sure he thought was some cool 'enhancement'.

Well it did not work, did it Ty Tan Tu!

D'oh!!!! :blush: (That is the blush emoticon).

I legitimately crashed when loading 1.3.1 for the first time (like 10 minutes ago). This same thing happened when 1.3 came out and I was running 1.2.2 so I also sort of expected it.

Except, now I don't want to deal with the conflicts. I'm reverting back to 1.3 in Steam and just going with this for a while.

Is there any MAJOR reason to upgrade to 1.3.1 right now? Like anything major that they fixed/changed/added? (I can't really make heads or tails of the Changelog threads...)

Edited by scottadges

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.