Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Lego8_bit said:

Something Big is coming............................

070f4fb03f09b41d8a315457029779f7.png

Intel, get me a picture that's not blocked by school filters. Wait, I've already fired you. Heh. heheheheh. heheeeeehhheeehee

Deploy the Storm Class Carriers. It is time.

Wait what? What do you mean we haven't built those yet? 

the hangar needs extending?

well how do you propose we do that?

No! I refuse to build a bigger hangar!

wish we had something that would just make it bigger instantly, like a mod for hangars or something... you guys call those mods right?

No! We call them attachments!

Edited by Sidestrafe2462

Posted (edited)

Its flipping.............

WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS FLIPPING!!!!!

You can't just flip 200 Tons of steel!!!

the landing gear just did...............................

*@^&!!!!!!!!

Someone get the kraken exterminator to get this fixed ASAP!!!!!

were loosing valuable time and money.......

Edited by Lego8_bit

2 hours ago, Lego8_bit said:

Its flipping.............

WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS FLIPPING!!!!!

You can't just flip 200 Tons of steel!!!

the landing gear just did...............................

*@^&!!!!!!!!

Someone get the kraken exterminator to get this fixed ASAP!!!!!

were loosing valuable time and money.......

Good job Intel. We've got the data- 200 tons, steel, landing gear. Also they are running out of money. Good good good good....

It would appear that the Storm  class supercarriers are too xbawxhuege for the SRNC's wargame hardware. Go figure. Now all I can do with them is threaten you with imminent destruction, not actually doing it.

That said though, I've recovered the files for the Myth-and-Truth class assault ships.

The Marines are coming.

Also, SRHA has been restored, and has successfully declassified one of those annoying <snips>. Have a nice tidbit about landing ships!

Spoiler

SRHA log AN-3 playing. Subject matter Myth-and--Truth class assault landers.

The Myth-and-Truth class of tender and assault boat has been the main combat lander of the SRNC's Marine Corps since Sidea's fall. In fact, they were the Sidean Empire's landing craft in the days of that empire. They also act as light supply ships, tending to Watermark class skiffs and carrying supplies at the battlegroup level. Their design was originally optimized for carrying Cataphracts, now changed to accommodate 4 Fortress- main battle tanks or Bastion armored personnel carriers. Instead of the heavy vehicles however, the Marines prefer to use light APCs, notably the Bolter-H and Cerberus-S patterns, of which they can carry 8.

The ship itself fulfills a fire support role once landing is complete, armed with  numerous rocket launchers and 30mm autocannons. It's point defense systems are extremely overkill for it's size, consisting of 6 laser mounts, 8 20mm autocannons, and over 24 .50cal twin-linked turrets. Armor is lacking however, as the ship lacks side protection, trading it for it's ridiculous fire support abilities. It is capable of maintaining 15 m/s, and in combat situations can boost that to 32 m/s.

Oh no. I've created something truly dumb to put into the troopships, if anyone wants to see it ill post pics up of my unguided rocket artillery :P

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 6:32 AM, Lego8_bit said:

Something Big is coming............................

070f4fb03f09b41d8a315457029779f7.png

0fd91ae5b5c2cfebc845b2b1c4db65a9-png.jpg6d77cf1748d2605c072d41a6e196040d-png.jpg?width=215&height=491                               She'll be waiting, patiently. :mad:

Edited by KenjiKrafts
Extra images

On 4/20/2019 at 5:06 PM, KenjiKrafts said:

She'll be waiting, patiently. :mad:

It'll be a while. I'm waiting on the next DLC to come out before i update any of my ships. The Myth-and-Truth class really needs a front door XD

@KenjiKrafts She won't be waiting for long now. Craft file? and what specs are do your computer have, mine is pretty hopeless now when it comes to recording anything

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 3:16 PM, Sidestrafe2462 said:

@KenjiKrafts She won't be waiting for long now. Craft file? and what specs are do your computer have, mine is pretty hopeless now when it comes to recording anything

We probably play on different versions, and I'm not recording anything outside osu games anytime soon, its a dual core laptop.

Edited by KenjiKrafts

Ah. My desktop has gotten old enough that my mom's new laptop is outperforming it lol. Still, if you ever feel free to update to 1.7 weapon groups and servo controlled arty will be waiting :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.