I have officially been here for 4 years

Clockwork13

That's roughly a quarter of my life I've spent playing KSP, or at least be registered on the forums. Kind of weird to think about.

While I didn't plan on making this thread for much else, I will also say that KSP is one of the few games I know of that hasn't gotten worse in any way over time like how most game development teams gradually subside to greed over time (though I have a few doubts lingering with KSP being acquired by a major game development studio), and the moderators here seem way more like actually people (instead of just silently locking and deleting threads without any other interactions like I often see elsewhere), so good job for that.

Edited by Clockwork13

On 1/5/2018 at 8:10 PM, Clockwork13 said:

most game development teams gradually subside to greed over time

AAAnd I'm not touching that with a 29 and a half foot pole. *pokes with 33 foot pole*

Seriously though, the mods around here are cool people.  They put up with the likes of me at least.

Here's to 4 more :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.