KSP Challenges

I don't care at all what you play.

I don't want to see you play anything, really.

Edit:
I've never done any.  I just try to find my own challenges, or some other task I find personally interesting.  If you want to try a challenge, pick one you want to try.  Honestly, I don't know what you like about the game.  Perhaps if you tell people what you like to do (building ships, flying planes, do the mostest with the leasest, huge ships), they'll be able to better tell you which challenges might fit your style.

Edited by razark
The OP has changed. Honest response to original question no longer applicable.

Thread moved to Fan Works. 

In the process, several posts were removed. Guys, if you're not interested in something, just skip to the next thread. Lingering here long enough to post about why you think the person should feel bad for suggesting the idea in the first place is a waste of your time and energy and makes the forum a less pleasant place for everyone. 

1 hour ago, Johnster_Space_Program said:

I have a lot of versions of ksp on my computer, so I'm asking you this, which version do you want to see me play?

I think you misunderstood the use of this forum, or posted this by mistake in the wrong place. Here is a place to ask questions or start discussion about KSP. The closest we have is the Space Craft Exchange the Making History Missions, and the KSP Fan Works, where you can share crafts, missions for the DLC and tell about things you did in KSP. Try to make and show some meaningful and interesting content in these places.

I was about to make a comment about people trying to bash or make fun of it at your expense, being purposely unhelpful, but it's no longer necessary. Don't mind them :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.