Fraston

The most angry youve gotten in KSP

I'm fixed (yet another) mod, made the thing work as it was originally intended and packed the thing for testing.

It borked beautifully on the test bed, besides working fine on the dev installment. (sigh)

I will save you the details, but after an entire afternoon of troubleshooting, I realized that I plain forgot to run the deploy script, so the the new DLL was not being deployed, and the test bed had a forgotten older DLL that wasn't being overwritten as I intended it to be.

Spoiler

AAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!
3207666322_31388a73c0.jpg

Working late night on weekdays before going to bed is a risky business. :mad:

Spent over an hour building an ore drilling rig for my Minmus base... only for it to explode during a brief bit of physics weirdness while changing vessels. Normal enough, so I go to the backup...

It vanished. Straight up no longer existed. I checked the timestamp, and yeah, it should have been assembled and happily chugging away, but it was utterly gone.

Maucal Kerman was VERY unhappy that the Kraken spirited away her hard work. 

comp26.gif

Most angry I've been was when I install a mod, only to find it break the entire game. Luckily I have a backup KSP on my USB for emergency purposes (or to put it on to any laptop I get)

Learning the hard way . . . <_<

CZe5AY2.png