archiebald

Cannot Purchase Making History Expansion (Direct)

Just bought v1.6.1 of KSP direct from the Kerbal website, then wanted to buy the Making History pack but every time I click on the icon to purchase it, I get either a blank white screen or a 502 Bad Gateway error.  Tried to attach a screenshot but cannot see any method on this forum, but there is an error code

Ray ID: 4ab5eda3ad1c941b • 2019-02-19 04:18:14 UTC

I have been trying for 24 hours, used two different PC's two different browsers and from two separate IP addresses.  I already sent an automated mail to their support but no answer or even confirmation of receipt. Any clues?

The game site is having some trouble in the last few days. Squad has been informed. Sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

• Like 1

Thanks for the super quick reply.  I will wait a while, got lots of exploring to do in the meantime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, archiebald said:

Thanks for the super quick reply.  I will wait a while, got lots of exploring to do in the meantime.

Welcome to the forums!   Again, we apologize, but it might work out for the better in the short term, as you won't be inundated with a plethora of parts as you figure out the game!

Just to let you know, I did finally get a reply from the website support, then today I was able to purchase and download the MH file.  There was still some page formatting issues at the purchase page but the download is fine.  Thanks for the comments.

• Like 2