Cool error--seeing my own plane from the cockpit

Klapaucius

I was taking footage of my newest plane, which I will be uploading to KerbalX.  While editing, I discovered this flash frame as I changed camera view.  It's pretty cool to see your own plane out the window!

7fJOsL0.png

Edited by Klapaucius

28 minutes ago, Klapaucius said:

It's pretty cool to see your own plane out the window!

No, no it's not.   Not like that.   Not when you are supposed to be connected to it!!   

But given it's a single frame in the transition, yeah that's cool. 

1 minute ago, Gargamel said:

No, no it's not.   Not like that.   Not when you are supposed to be connected to it!!   

But given it's a single frame in the transition, yeah that's cool. 

I'm pretending it is another plane...Of course, that means we just had a serious close call!

Just now, Gargamel said:

And not that I'm looking at this closer, All I can think of for that plane design is a vacuum cleaner for birds.  :P

You just gave me another selling point. I may add that to my KerbalX description.  https://kerbalx.com/Klapaucius/Qfwfq-Assymetrical-Plane

Actually, it is an improved version of my entry for the Asymmetrical aircraft challenge. The rule was you could not use more than one of any part.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.