19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes? No?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

On 11/20/2020 at 5:52 PM, LazyBoi29 said:

Yeah that is very true.

Maybe I should create five instead?

Do you have a list of the five that you would make?

I do :)

A moon that zips around close to the atmosphere.  Think below the magnetic fields in kerbalism.

Have an Eve atmosphere moon but without oxygen.   No liquid on the surface though.

Have two moons that are in  resonance, but overlap.  They might be each half spheroid each.

Something else.

Ensure that this all works with principa :)

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Do you have a list of the five that you would make?

I do :)

A moon that zips around close to the atmosphere.  Think below the magnetic fields in kerbalism.

Have an Eve atmosphere moon but without oxygen.   No liquid on the surface though.

Have two moons that are in  resonance, but overlap.  They might be each half spheroid each.

Something else.

Ensure that this all works with principa :)

I dont know how to make a principia patch and a kerbalism patch.

Edited by LazyBoi29

26 minutes ago, LazyBoi29 said:

I dont know how to make a principia patch and a kerbalism patch.

Don't patch, just take them into account.  So, kerbalism adds radiation belts.  At Jool, there is so much radiation that it kills kerbals which a few hours, even in a well shielded craft.  A moon that is below these belts would be hard to get to for crewed kerbals.

Also, the Joolian moons wouldn't work in world where gravitational pulls work realistically.  That is, the moons would push each other out of orbit.  Principa moves the orbits to compensate.  I think Tylo and Val move a little and Bop gets put in a retrograde orbit :).  You might need to explore and test with principa wherre you put your moons, but make them so that they are in good orbits.  It helps those of us who have OCD.

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

Don't patch, just take them into account.  So, kerbalism adds radiation belts.  At Jool, there is so much radiation that it kills kerbals which a few hours, even in a well shielded craft.  A moon that is below these belts would be hard to get to for crewed kerbals.

Also, the Joolian moons wouldn't work in world where gravitational pulls work realistically.  That is, the moons would push each other out of orbit.  Principa moves the orbits to compensate.  I think Tylo and Val move a little and Bop gets put in a retrograde orbit :).  You might need to explore and test with principa wherre you put your moons, but make them so that they are in good orbits.  It helps those of us who have OCD.

Sorry i ment how can I make jool moons plus compatible with the 2 mods

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.