I've flipped my rover, it doesn't have reaction wheels, and it will run out of electric charge soon.

I was landing my rover with my skycrane, and it was a few meters above the ground, I drop it, my skycrane flies up, I switch back, and it's flipped over. The issue is it doesn't have reaction wheels, and it is dependent on solar power, so it will soon completely run out of power. I am willing to use cheats or hyperedit.

https://imgur.com/altlnuD

1 hour ago, skrpt kddz said:

I am willing to use cheats or hyperedit.
https://imgur.com/altlnuD

The ingame Debug/Cheat menu has a landing cheat(Alt+F12 to open).

No need to use hyperedit anymore(it is/was a great mod though).

First quicksave though because it can be tricky to use.

You can find your coordinates/altitude from Flight Info i think in the debug menu.

It might involve some trial and error, maybe the simpliest thing to do is to cheat orbit the whole mission/skycrane to the orbit and do the landing again.

Sadly i could not find any tutorial how to properly use the landing cheat and been a while for me, haven't played the game in ages.

Edited by Boyster

4 hours ago, Boyster said:

The ingame Debug/Cheat menu has a landing cheat(Alt+F12 to open).

I tried to use that once (due to an "improvement", my Kerbals couldn't use the ladders anymore which were aligned bottom to bottom to bridge the gap of the ISRU unit. Hence I wanted to cheat a modified lander to the landing site), my lander though was flipped horizontally, no idea what went wrong here.  

5 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

my lander though was flipped horizontally, no idea what went wrong here.  

If i remember correctly it gives plenty of physical ease time to flip the vessel with SAS or just rotation, again been a while but thats what i remember.

Edited by Boyster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.