NFL playoffs

Gargamel

I know this isn't the typical American Hand-Egg Sportsball! crowd, but there has to be more of us around.

As a lifelong Cleveland fan, I must say I'm glad I took the night off of work, and I'm dancing in my seat.      But it's the Browns, so this will inevitably end up a heart breaker.

4 hours ago, Gargamel said:

I know this isn't the typical American Hand-Egg Sportsball! crowd, but there has to be more of us around.

As a lifelong Cleveland fan, I must say I'm glad I took the night off of work, and I'm dancing in my seat.      But it's the Browns, so this will inevitably end up a heart breaker.

Probably more Brits who view the american use of the word football as the 'llegitimate son' of the the game they love which Americans call soccer.

I guess since American English is descended from British english, they are probably right too LOL.

Proper english. They should know. Properly.

They use that word a LOT more than the USA too.

Edited by Spacescifi

I don't usually cheer on NFL since I am more of College football but, none of the teams nearby me are doing well (cardinals, broncos, steelers,) so I guess I will cheer on one random team this year. why not, Buffalo Bills it is.

1 hour ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I don't usually cheer on NFL since I am more of College football but, none of the teams nearby me are doing well (cardinals, broncos, steelers,) so I guess I will cheer on one random team this year. why not, Buffalo Bills it is.

Where the heck are you that Pittsburgh, Arizona, and Denver are the 3 closest cities to you?!?   That’s some Tardis stuff right there. 

And :P for being a Steelers fan.  Na na! 

9 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Where the heck are you that Pittsburgh, Arizona, and Denver are the 3 closest cities to you?!?   That’s some Tardis stuff right there. 

And :P for being a Steelers fan.  Na na! 

IDK man I am more of a collage football kind of guy, I just cheer on teams that people tell me to cheer on.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.