KSP 1.12, Circular solar panels

Crazy Kerbal

5 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

and by the way, those solar panels look absolutely identical to other circular panels available in mods. so, not a big change

I've been burned a couple of times with getting stuck in a certain version because parts in my save wouldn't work, weren't updated or were updated after a long delay. For that reason I'll always applaud extra parts, especially when stock is very limited (as is the case with solar panels). I'm fine with exotic parts covered by mods, but "essentials" being included in stock is always good in my eyes. Now, what are "essentials?" That's a whole other discussion :)

Some content has been removed for being both off-topic and for backseat moderating.

If you see something on the forum that you believe is against the rules, please just report it and let us take care of it, don't call it out in the thread yourself.

Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.