Ballisticfox's Vintage TUFX Config

ballisticfox0

screenshot236.png

Hello!

This is the sister of my neutral tufx config, if you want the neutral config headover here

The goal of this config is pretty much the direct opposite of the other config, a more stylized but still fairly realistic approach.

These are all based off of real pictures and I did my best to replicate them and make them fit in most environments.

There are currently 4 configs.

Apollo 8

screenshot78.png

-AmateurAstronaut

Gemini 4

screenshot862.png

-ballisticfox

Vintage

unknown.png

-ZombieZilla

Grayscale

screenshot312.png

-ballisticfox

Spoiler

Here's a few more

screenshot330.png

-ballisticfox

screenshot213.png

-ballisticfox

screenshot263.png

-ballisticfox

screenshot5.png

-AmateurAstronaut

unknown.png

-ZombieZilla

unknown.png

-ZombieZilla

SS_09-13-2021_21-59-07.png

-Apempathy

screenshot319.png

-ZombieZilla

These don't look good on x.

Since these are very stylized these can look very off in certain conditions (dark shots normally).

These aren't designed to replace merely supplement the Neutral Config.

The Profiles.

Vintage - the most "True color" of the bunch adds a light blue effect in space along with grain and chromatic aberration.

Apollo 8 - The testers favorite, a sort of yellowish and green config, you really have to try it to see if you like it.

Gemini 4 - Similar to Apollo 8, Leans more towards orange than yellow.

Grayscale - your standard grayscale config, looks good with Redstone and V2 rockets.

Non-HDR vs HDR?

HDR gives parts a far better shines, increases the color range and adds some sweet engine plumes, it can cause some serious graphical artifacting though so I have one of both.

If you know that HDR causes artifacts with your visual set-up go into Gamedata/Fox's Profiles and delete Fox-Vintage-V1.0-HDR.cfg.

Download

The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.

-Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Upload your changes as you wish as long as you credit me and indicate changes were made.

Do NOT use for commercial purposes.

If you build upon or remix the config it must also be under  CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

Suggestions and Feedback are always welcome feel free to leave a review in the replies!

Big thank you to @SovPenguin, @TruthfulGnome, @ZombieZilla@apempathy, and @AmateurAstronaut1969 for testing and feedback!

Edited by ballisticfox0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.