A stampotron problem

So I'm building up a base on Ike.  Got a gas truck and science lab there, and landed a spaceplane to drop off a utility rover and swap crews.

4FJZgZh.jpg

A similar base is on Minmus and it had problems with rovers exploding until I built "carports" for them, so I built a carport for this rover too.  Then sent the spaceplane on its way home.  Went back to see how things are going on Ike and found this.

11fFyxa.jpg

EccMvuq.jpg

I exited the game, restarted, and then undocked the rover and it landed with no damage.  Exited and restarted, then brought over an engineer who could not seem to do anything to that stampotron.  Undocked the carport from the stampotron and it ended up like this.

pDHwgCo.jpg

It seems there is no way to interact with that stampotron now in or out of engineer mode.  Is there any way to get it down?

Edited by miklkit
spelling

Went back and drove the rover over 2 k away and the stampotron dropped to the ground.  It is now safely stowed away and so far the carport and rover seem to be stable.  Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.