Any way to convert a thread into a pdf file?

king of nowhere

In my years playing this game, I produced a bunch of mission reports that I use as a sort of a diary. Sometimes I go back and read them.

I would like to conserve them for the future - again, like a diary. And internet is not the best place for the long term. In 10 years, what the chances that the images will still load correctly? it's not even guaranteed this forum will still be here.

So I'm thinking to save those threads in my pc.

Is there some practical way to do it, without having to take screenshots of everything and painstakingly copy it into a single document?

57 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

Is there some practical way to do it, without having to take screenshots of everything and painstakingly copy it into a single document?

If you're using say, Chrome, top right, 3 vertical dots, print, save as PDF.  That will create one PDF per web page.  From there, you'll likely need the full version of Adobe Acrobat to edit and merge them.

2 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

1 hour ago, Fengist said:

If you're using say, Chrome, top right, 3 vertical dots, print, save as PDF.  That will create one PDF per web page.  From there, you'll likely need the full version of Adobe Acrobat to edit and merge them.

Yes, this is the best way to do it. You can do this with most any Internet browser. It's what I do.

Because of what I do for a living, I have a full copy of the professional Adobe Acrobat. If you have a Dropbox account and share a link to that folder containing the PDFs you want merged (I do not use Google Docs because of some of the desires of Google to think it has the rights to ignore privacy), I will be more than happy to assemble it into a single document for you.

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Yes, this is the best way to do it. You can do this with most any Internet browser. It's what I do.

Because of what I do for a living, I have a full copy of the professional Adobe Acrobat. If you have a Dropbox account and share a link to that folder containing the PDFs you want merged (I do not use Google Docs because of some of the desires of Google to think it has the rights to ignore privacy), I will be more than happy to assemble it into a single document for you.

thanks, but it's not needed. I can live with having part 1 and part 2 separate

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.