Wouldn't it be cool if KSP2 had a planet weather system and also physical animals on Kerbin?

It always struck me in a bad way how in KSP 1 Kerbin is an always sunny, dry and life-sustaining planet, because realistically, any planet that can sustain life, especially advanced life, is going to have rains, thunders, snowstorms, etc, but Kerbin doesn't even have seasons, it's always sunny and the perfect weather for playing sports and launching a rocket which I think makes it too easy and boring in my opinion, even if I still like KSP 1. Another thing that would be cool for KSP 2 to have is renderizations of other lifeforms or animals, at least on Kerbin, and I don't mean bird noises at the space center like in KSP 1, I mean animals that you can see while launching a rocket, like birds, insects, carnivores, herbivores, more varied plant life, etc, it certainly would make evolution and life on Kerbin much more interesting, especially if some of these animals could interfere with your perfect launch or reentry, although that is more of an ideal dream of mine, still, even animals that you can phase through would be an improvement compared to the empty, vast grasslands of KSP 1. What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Vini said:

It always struck me in a bad way how in KSP 1 Kerbin is an always sunny, dry and life-sustaining planet, because realistically, any planet that can sustain life, especially advanced life, is going to have rains, thunders, snowstorms, etc, but Kerbin doesn't even have seasons, it's always sunny and the perfect weather for playing sports and launching a rocket which I think makes it too easy and boring in my opinion, even if I still like KSP 1. Another thing that would be cool for KSP 2 to have is renderizations of other lifeforms or animals, at least on Kerbin, and I don't mean bird noises at the space center like in KSP 1, I mean animals that you can see while launching a rocket, like birds, insects, carnivores, herbivores, more varied plant life, etc, it certainly would make evolution and life on Kerbin much more interesting, especially if some of these animals could interfere with your perfect launch or reentry, although that is more of an ideal dream of mine, still, even animals that you can phase through would be an improvement compared to the empty, vast grasslands of KSP 1. What do you guys think?

Clouds have already been seen in some of the footage. As for the animals, I think that's something best left to modders. It's not Kerbal Biology Program.

This may be a me thing but Im not really interested in animal life in ksp2 as I dont think you can really have organic interactions with them. Games that tend to have wildlife you interact with tend to be first person outside of a vehicle as that is where those one to one animal interactions tend to work best, ksp is a game to where youre in a vehicle the majority of the time and is third person. All controls are geared towards controlling yourself instead of interacting with your surroundings as that is what you will be doing in ksp, which means that there isnt really any controls to pet an animal or something like that. I dont feel like you could incorporate animals in a way that feel organic to the ksp experience.

weather yes. but not much on kerbin. maybe rain or light wind sometimes but not much. every new player will get stuck on kerbin if you make it too hard. but i defenetly want intense weather and storms on other planets with good resources like maybe eve.

animals. no. it doesnt fit with the game and they would just create lag. 

I think animal life would be an interesting addition to the game. It doesn't even have to be an interaction like petting or hunting, the animals could just run away, or not physical objects. It would be enough to make Kerbin looks less sterile.

Fauna and flora has always been an motivation for exploration in our world, I bet a diversity of plants and animals by different biomes would serve as a motivation to explore Kerbin as well.

As for weather, absolutely.