Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Hearing that colonies can be built virtually anywhere on any planet with any parts you like in any configuration along with automatic resupply routes created is really awesome. A little logistics and base-building added into the game. Those are a couple of my other favorite genres, so I'm really excited for that! And getting multiplayer online would be incredible,  Building bases with friends!

I really hope multiplayer is p2p self-hosted. Reduces costs for PD since they won't have to maintain a bunch of multiplayer servers and it guarantees that KSP 2 multiplayer will always be available even if something were to happen and KSP 2 maintenance stops (God forbid)

Woo! Interstellar, Interstellar, Interstellar! Not only the name of my favourite film, also something I am really excited about for KSP2! I have always thought KSP needed more celestial bodies in the stock game, but we would have lost the lore behind the many many years of KSP. 

Interstellar is a great way to keep the original stellar system as it was while also adding new features.

Sure, I can't wait for Multiplayer or colonies or orbital construction (don't get me started on orbital construction OMG) or all the other good stuff, but interstellar travel...

Im astronomically exited, like a filled primed starship destined for mars! 

clouds, smoother frame rate, more parts, more to explore, modernized gameplay, more buildings and visually appealing content. 

I've been prepping vehicle designs since the ksp2 announcement.  Im even planning on rebuilding my favorite old ones from the first one too. the adventure will be exiting, and non stop

Gameplay-wise, I'm most excited for the procedural wings and realistic-ish fuel types.

Visuals-wise, I'm excited for the general quantum leap in quality as well as the realistic rocket exhaust plumes.