Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I'm excited to see all the awesome stuff the KSP community does with this game! All the cool challenges, creative vessel designs, bold missions, and of course I'm incredibly excited to see what the modders can achieve when they get their hands on the game. KSP1 has been an awesome 12 year long ride, and I'm excited to embark on the journey that will be KSP2!

I'm most definitely excited about the new science system, when that comes. The one in the first game eventually falls flat on its face, so I'm absolutely hoping that the new one feels more engaging -- though I must admit I don't have any clue what it might be.

I'm excited to later share the KSP journey with my friends in Multiplayer, introducing them slowly to the more fundamental concepts before we all make the pilgrimage to interstellar destinations unknown. Building a space agency capable of interstellar sounds incredible, but it sounds even better together!

I'm looking forward to the new procedural wings. I think spaceplanes are much cooler than traditional rockets, so having a fleet of SSTOs of all sizes with better looking wings (and easier to make) is going to be a game-changer for me. I couldn't imagine going back to KSP1 after 9am tomorrow (EST). Hype is at an all time high, I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!