The Probe!

HarvesteR

*Migratory pauses, hearing strange cries behind him. He turns, and his eyes alight on the most glorious of objects...*

:hailprobe:

*Several minutes later his eyes are burning from his unblinking stare, his throat is parched from repeating the holy phrase:*

Hail Probe!

*Suddenly, a piece of flaming fuel tank plummets from the heavens. The impact throws Migratory to the ground and separates his gaze from the probe. He gasps as his will returns. Careful to keep his eyes averted, he whips out his cell phone, hitting speed dial*

HarvesteR, what have you done?!

Role-playing aside, is this a sign that 0.9 will include the probe?

:hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe::hailprobe:

:hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe: :hailprobe::hailprobe:

O.O, Which probe is the real probe? No time, gotta hail them all!!!

HAIL PROBE!

• 6 months later...

In my eagerness for the release of 0.14, I lost faith, I began to doubt the Probe. But the Probe spoke to me, through His prophet Jebediah, and gave me hope once again, that we shall be reunited with the Probe, that we can join together in His Holy Orbit, and persist there for all eternity!

The Probe then commanded me to make holy pilgrimage to the site of His temple on Kerbin, now long deserted, and by necropost awaken once again the holy Hailing of His people! Hail Probe!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.