Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I was playing Kerbal Space Program in a sandbox world, and I was doing a simulated emergency landing flying the Aeris 3a near the mountains behind the space center.

Suddenly, I saw three small lights, two at the bottom of a mountain and one on the top. I toke a screenshot and when I go to see it I saw something that I didn’t see before. There was a strange black object, with a triangular shape. I ran immediately a mission to check what the strange object was, but when I arrived near the mountains I didn’t see anything.

I never saw the lights or the UTO (Unknown Triangular Object) anymore.

Here the screenshot, the only proof of his existence.

UTO.png

- - - Updated - - -

ouroboros.jpg

Since we are out of Dev I am officially re-building the Minimus farm.

zmkgVxL.png

Fired up an Ooooold bird for the launch.

xRupM0k.jpg

kmXKvLP.jpg

rpmx4oj.png

Thankfully the roof racks on my offroad ride are gigantors I needed a lot more juice.

3WNfZMF.jpg

Edited by sumrex

Here are my first Creations - all Stock Parts.

TF-22 TransFighter

Mk I, reaching Velocity of 1.000 m/s in high Atmospheric Flight

TF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-10-_zps29lqqeri.png~original

TF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-11-_zpsbceuqkhn.png~original

TF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-12-_zpsh6bwbthh.png~original

Mk II is VTOL-capable, enough to lift the Craft 356m high into the Air from Ground Level before VTOL Fuel runs out. Weighs 39.6t!

Successfully landed right on Top of the VAB right here. Took some Practice.

TF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-15-_zps8nnslxm2.png~original

Primary and secondary Landing Gear: Landing Struts and WheelsTF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-01-_zps10krifx5.png~originalTF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-02-_zpsacluxyvj.png~originalTF-22%20TransFighter%20CYBERIA%20-16-_zpstfhhxlmx.png~original Meanwhile, the Prototype Project X is hanging out in Orbit thanks to its Rapier Engines, though I really dislike the Look of them and their Fuel Consumption. RCS needs some Tweaking as well, but it's just a Prototype as of now!

The TF-22 is a friggin' Fuel Tanker, has highly efficient Engines and is a very good Glider. Primary Landing Gear are the Struts for VTOL, but it also has a secondary Landing Gear with Wheels. I'm still working on it, experimenting with making the Tail more steep again like the original one, because I still believe I can make that work for increased Stability somehow. It'll get there!

It's inspired by the old DOS Game CYBERIA, I tried to get it as close as possible to the original one.

In 2027, 5 Years after the global Economic Collapse, Earth is under Control of two opposing Superpowers - Free World Alliance in the West, Cartel in the East. As FWA Intelligence learns about a devastating Weapon being produced in a secret siberian Base referred to as the CYBERIA Complex, Head of FWA Security pardons criminal Cyber-Hacker Zak Kingston, tasking him with the Infiltration of the Complex to retrieve Intel on the mysterious CYBERIA Project. The TF-22 TransFighter will ensure his Arrival...

Cyberia-Wall-TF-22SchluchtIII.png~originalBack View in a Canyon

TF-22Wende.gif~original

Turning above the Ocean

CYBERIA-Experiencethefuture.gif~original

Starting in VTOL

My second Creation is the Colonial Viper Mk II from BattleStar Galactica [bSG]

This one has all the Looks yet. She's really good at Rolling, so she's capable of rather acrobatic Maneuvers already, I'd just like her to, well ya know, just fly straight when I want her to as well. In Space, everything's probably fine [with other Engines], I just want to make her fly within the Atmosphere!

Colonial%20Viper%20Mk%20II%20-01-_zpszp4nerd3.png~original

Colonial%20Viper%20Mk%20II%20-02-_zpsp1gcwuxk.png~original

*Addendum: Hehe, thanks for so many Upvotes on this. Stay tuned, I'm still trying to work out the Quirks of relieably getting her to work within Atmospheres, and by now, she even flies straight. Check! Though, she now proves to be rather bullheaded still, as she really doesn't like to be turned other than either continuously roll or fly with her Belly up. But I'm getting there slowly, and once I am, I'll provide the .CRAFT File!

Edited by BlackSun

It's a bit dark but I liked the composition enough to want to share it. This is the Munar Observatory in high polar orbit.

13HMzHp.png?1

With two Hitchhiker modules and a lab, it's intended for a crew of four. The green lights in the foreground are the power supply for the primary comms array. The main scanner systems are at the far end. The two docking ports allow limited expansion and the two mini docking ports will eventually be occupied by small one-kerbal Munar Scout Vehicles (basically an RCS powered command seat) for orbital science missions and surface excursions.