Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Found this pic in my imgur album. It was a rover with two lazorcams side by side so you could see in 3D in realtime.You can see it in 3D by looking at the image crosseyed, until the two images form a new image in the middle, focus on that and voila, 3D!

RHhBqFk.png

Pretty cool, though I can't "lock" the 3D on all the objects at once. I have to switch from Jeb to the lander, to the background. Not sure how the lazor cams work, but it might get you a better 3D effect if you angle them inwards just a bit.

Pretty cool, though I can't "lock" the 3D on all the objects at once. I have to switch from Jeb to the lander, to the background. Not sure how the lazor cams work, but it might get you a better 3D effect if you angle them inwards just a bit.

I have the same problem with this picture. But that's because the Kerbal is really close to the camera. Also, some people can do it better than others for some reason. Normally it works incredible. Roving around, seeing everything in 3D is pretty cool.

This one is better:

zs6AxR5.jpg

^ so, what payload?

Water in space??? And what happened to the Sun?:confused:

Something glitched and Kerbin disappeared. I just had a spaceport floating in space over a huge blue-white circle.

rpPrQIr.jpg

So, I dropped a pod where the sea would be to see if the sea was absentee. :) Until splashing down in an invisible ocean I had no idea if Kerbin was just invisible or actually missing collision too - I half expected to keep falling.

^ so, what payload?

So my Saturn IX's payload is about 110 tons.

Wh5WO8e.png

I put this into orbit, but I have to note that I drained the central tank to the lower stage to have enough fuel, and partially drained one of the outer tanks. Still, 108 tons to orbit with no asparagus seems pretty good. With some design tweaks, I know I can do better.