Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

There's a 850 ton D class asteroid about to crash straight down into Kerbin, so I launched a redirect ship... (Orion capsule)

5dcpjOK.png

OG8e7KG.jpg

The main booster landed for reuse (usually it lands at KSC, but this was a wonky polar orbit).

Et6khWN.jpg

jlQjyBV.png

fyFdX9O.png

Remember guys, if you fail, then everyone you know is probably going to die. There is a verrrry small probability that 800 tons of rock may actually be harmless to Kerbin, but we will not take any chances.

RHyer6M.png

Come on!!!!

8vngG9a.png

Well, you're 50 m/s short... And by the time another ship gets here that burn will probably be 500 m/s (oberth effect);.;

What mod is the command pods you used from RoboRay? They look awesome :D

Suggestion: When asking questions like these quote the original message. It's been a while since RoboRay posted in this thread so there is no way to know what images you're referring to.

KSP_KSSPiazziKerman_AtlasAintShruggin_zps28635176.jpg

Don't worry, Kerbin; this Atlas ain't gonna shrug.

(The KSS Piazza Kerman, about to redirect an E-class asteroid that became an impactor when the KSS Argo suffered a malfunction in its mission; the Argo depleted its RCS monopropellant in recovering from the accident and so was unable to reattach to the rock so Big Pete had to intercept.)

-- Steve

Well since Kerbin seems to be a no land zone that has destroyed thousands of points of science. I designed one new bird instead. I think I'm giving up the game for a bit. If you cant even return Kerbals from other planets due to game bugs, that is a big problem. Anyway this will be the last one for a bit. An Ion bird for some long distance flying.

q9kCMr9.jpg

P.S. I prefer to create my own disasters flying....

From the obvious...

[hZzq2y3.png

To the accidental... Multiple Rendevous' ended up flying by Vall and picking up over 3000 delta V..

CVwNI5W.png

To the oddly beautiful...

i6vEJqP.png

Which Occasionally Produce the Following:

rWjX9vo.jpg

Never should you get these beautys because the game blows up you nice ship for make an easy landing and flying thru Kerbin.

b6BN8Ce.png

Edited by sumrex

"KSC, Propellium Base Here. The Thrillmaster has landed."

jqhmrBq.jpg

This was a long and eventful flight. We had to jettison the first boost stage due to a malfunction, then it was smooth sailing until I came in a bit fast, bounced, and landed on my side. Everything, Including Jeb, is intact.

Edited by ExplodingRocketShips