Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Is this normal?

Well... i was really convinced that this is a fake back in the .24.2 easter-egg thread... until yesterday... where i had the same phenomenon. However, i still dont get, why those kerbals aren´t wearing helmets... does this mean, the first Mün landing was a hoax?

(Com´on SQUAD, give em helmets and make this a believable scene, please!)

Mission Control requests that you get out and perform an inspection of an unidentified flying object in orbit. They tell you that you have to see this.

http://i.imgur.com/Yecwr0A.png

You don't get it. It's just a painting. Not good, but not that bad either. You ignore Mission Control's fervent requests that you bring this beautiful painting of a horse back to Kerbin, because you are a twat with a horrible taste in art. You couldn't recognize a masterpiece if it hit you at 1025 m/s.

You tell them it's stupid and you'll leave it as it is. They say you're being treacherous by denying their orders. Dumbest story you ever heard. You motion for these f___ers to calm down.

very nice homestuck reference!

Most recent pic of my Duna base, delivered 2 new cars to test suspension. It sucked. x-)

(I mean... wheels remained in excellent condition, but i wouldn't say the same about the rest of the car...)

A few vehicles more and you can participate in the next Mad Max Movie...

I especially like the one on the front left, the hauler / truck thingie.

Excuse me sir, I am very sorry to bother you, but you seem to have misplaced some cheese on your probe :D

This procedural parts texture is officially supposed to emulate gold foil, I think, but now that you've pointed it out, I have to concur that it looks more like a wheel of fine emmental cheese ;D

Began developing the Vortex 2, an SSTO sibling of the Vortex 1. The V2X-1 was designed from the ground up based on the design of the original Vortex 1 series planes.

vAXp5hK.png

Unfortunately, due to a major design flaw and some bad luck, V2X-1 was unable to get to orbit. Gusmin Kerman performed an admirable emergency landing despite the stability issues caused by burning all the fuel and the design error.

SsXBo2q.png

Engineers will work on fixing the design and balancing over the next few days.