Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Orbiting the re-textured Mun in update 0.22!

scr00077.png

wait a minute!what textures are that?are we even playing the same game?i can see kerbin in the distance and correct me if im wrong but...are those clouds?even the mun textures look kind of different.how did you do that?

Orbiting the re-textured Mun in update 0.22!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56154768/KSP.19/KSP%200.20/scr00077.png

I wish

wait a minute!what textures are that?are we even playing the same game?i can see kerbin in the distance and correct me if im wrong but...are those clouds?even the mun textures look kind of different.how did you do that?

Please read his caption again. Think about it for a few seconds, then read it again.

Now look at the palm of your hand and move it rapidly towards your face.

Hey is it just me or are some mods missing parts. For example I had KW rocketry for 0.19 then when I started a new game yesterday, (redownloaded the game for stock) then tried to reinstall kw it said parts were missing. Another example is Tiberdyne Shuttle System mod. In 0.19 it was just fine. It was also fine in 0.20-2 until i deleted my game and reloaded it fresh. Now most of the parts are missing. Also the Soviet pack says I am missing the Buran manipulator part. Can someone explain whats going on?

PS I run a Mac

Please read his caption again. Think about it for a few seconds, then read it again.

Now look at the palm of your hand and move it rapidly towards your face.

what?the "i wish"?...yeah yeah ok i just thought that in this thread we post unedited images(obviously im wrong), so yeah i blindly hoped that this was actuall game footage from some update or mod i might have missed.but what i dont really get is this:"Now look at the palm of your hand and move it rapidly towards your face."...please spare me the attitude.

Can somebody please show pictures again? Thx.

agreed lol, here ya go....

My exploration ships, still in testing and prototype stage, this one is actually the first version just dont have pics of the newest one yet.

IDuBVqK.png

Jeb likes the data display...alot

dwwgMuP.jpg

They actually (unintentionally) got insanely close to the surface on their way home (theres a theme here later :P)

BsG7oo2.jpg

And this guy (dont know his name) didnt like skimming the surface of Minmus....for good reason i messed up the return burn and they crashed into Minmus..hard :(

IpLRQvZ.jpg

Edited by Shadoworgon

Hey is it just me or are some mods missing parts. For example I had KW rocketry for 0.19 then when I started a new game yesterday, (redownloaded the game for stock) then tried to reinstall kw it said parts were missing. Another example is Tiberdyne Shuttle System mod. In 0.19 it was just fine. It was also fine in 0.20-2 until i deleted my game and reloaded it fresh. Now most of the parts are missing. Also the Soviet pack says I am missing the Buran manipulator part. Can someone explain whats going on?

PS I run a Mac

Reposting EXACTLY the same question you did about an hour ago won't ensures you an answer. The only real way to get a quick and satisfying answer is to post your question in the appropriate place. Something like the Support forum perhaps, not a screenshot thread.

An interplanetary spaceship intended to carry Kerbals to Jool. I'm not sure how well it works, as I have sacrificed performance for aesthetics, but I guess I'll have to find out. :P

Oh, and yes: it's very wobbly.

GnYVNw7.jpg

Edited by Felsmak

No nothing is wrong: I just wanted to show off what i did last night at and these are the only images I've got with me on my phone since i send them to a friend last night..

edit: signature does show up :-)

Apparently I regressed to illiterate mode (with some helpful assistance from good ole' beer!), so thanks for the pointer to your sig. Unfortunately I've gotten into the habit of not noticing the sigs because they are repeated so often, so I frequently miss the new ones.

Hopefully I didn't come off as an ass, as that wasn't my intention. Apologies if it seemed that way, and again, I'm still digging the designs in any case! :)

An interplanetary spaceship intended to carry Kerbals to Jool. I'm not sure how well it works, as I have sacrificed performance for aesthetics, but I guess I'll have to find out. :P

Oh, and yes: it's very wobbly.

GnYVNw7.jpg

ypu got the basics down though, always pull the long ships

should probly make jool, plenty o fuel, only 2 engines, should do it

might have too make afew passes to break kerb orbit

Guest Aaack

Gosh, seeing your awesome structures, bases, rockets, ships... I have to de-noob myself SO much...

So I made a very stable rocket in the demo version I was able to load from the complete game, I've managed to add some better components (big solid fuel rockets, instead of the small ones and better landing gear) and with it I managed to land on the mün... to get stranded there almost without fuel and with my poor rocket on it's side.

Rescue mission is on the design desk right now, I will take this kerbal hero back home!

That being said... I'm actually very proud of my landing and hence this screenshots ^^

hzig.png

gei.png

My favorite Refueling station design, nice low part count, extremely stable, structurally sound design

3 oring tanks connected by too 1 solid structure with a central corejto.png

I see what You did there :D