[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

yeah, dropbox says Nova\'s account has been generating too much traffic (i wonder why ::)), so downloading from it has been disabled, it seems....

you could start a google-code project to host it, you know.... the CFG\'s qualify as 'open source' to a reasonable extent :cheers:

Do you want me to put a copy up on my website Nova? I think I\'ve got a copy of the SIDR zip lying around too....

That\'d be excellent, I\'m trying to download it and it isn\'t letting me. I am displeased by this.

Lander engine fuel consumption increased to 1.5 (was 1)

Oh, this makes things a lot more interesting. No more two stage mun rockets as the tiny lander probably won\'t have enough fuel capacity now. Needs more fuel, so needs more boosters.

Its automatic, like adding control wings or RCS blocks (but doesn\'t require a toggle like RCS)

The engine reads input and swivels to help turn the ship in the required direction - the only requirement is that the engine be burning, and throttle does affect it.

Its also used by Advanced SAS if you turn it on, as well.

It\'s not just you-they\'ve been removed, because they are basically a placeholder from the early game-a completely unrealistic means of providing control, by conjuring huge amounts of torque out of nowhere.

It\'s not just you-they\'ve been removed, because they are basically a placeholder from the early game-a completely unrealistic means of providing control, by conjuring huge amounts of torque out of nowhere.

Oh so they\'re supposed to be gone? Well any chance of a 2m ASAS then?