Funniest/Coolest Kerbal Names

Pinkieseb

I recently got Chuck Kermin. He'll be like Chuck Yeager and is my official test pilot.

I got a contract to rescue Chuck from orbit. I took it just to find out, and was very pleased that he did turn out to be a pilot. I would have been very disappointed otherwise.

My main Kerbals in my first save were: Genefield, Bobfrod, Dudney, and Seanlock(Yes THE Seanlock from Scott Manley's IQ, but this was before that). Each of them went to the Mun and back. Also in more recent saves my favorite Kerbals were named Rayfrod, Billy-Bobcas, Werhski(Idk is he German or Russian?), Sidski, and finally my favorite one so far is "Badass" Barbo Kerman, leader of the prestigious Bravo Squadron. So those are my awsome Kerbal names that I have found.

Is there a file to edit the Kerbal name generator?

You can go into a file for your save game, press ctrl+f, search ROSTER, and there are the persistence files for your kerbals! You can do whatever you want with them.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.