Put a Face to the name

Redneck

25 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I've been out there, did you go to see the rock racetrack? Also, weren't you dying of heat in a sweater and pants? :)

I've been going out to Death Valley for over 30 years. been to Racetrack many times. And, yes, we did make it out there on this trip as well, we actually camped at Homestake Dry Camp, which is just down the road from Racetrack. And, no, not dying of heat out there in January. It got up to the mid-70s in the daytime, but at night it dropped below freezing. The first night we spent out at Eureka Dunes we woke up in the morning and all the condensation from our breath had frozen on the walls of the tent.

Edited by TheSaint

28 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I've been going out to Death Valley for over 30 years. been to Racetrack many times. And, yes, we did make it out there on this trip as well, we actually camped at Homestake Dry Camp, which is just down the road from Racetrack. And, no, not dying of heat out there in January. It got up to the mid-70s in the daytime, but at night it dropped below freezing. The first night we spent out at Eureka Dunes we woke up in the morning and all the condensation from our breath had frozen on the walls of the tent.

Ah, Death Valley weather, always so pleasant. I just have never been there in january, and forgot it got like that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 9:34 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I have black hair. That is all I shall reveal for now...

BREAKING NEWS:

@The_Cat_In_Space just revealed his hair color. Forumers in shock. Riots are beginning in the dark corners of the forum, mainly the "Don't Click This Thread."

More updates as this story continues. 

XXIwr7K.jpg

Here's all 6' 2" of me in New York in March. Never knew I was a tall kerbal, did you?

I'm holding my LEGO model of the Intrepid next to a larger LEGO model of the Intrepid. Fun, huh?

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

On 9/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

BREAKING NEWS:

@The_Cat_In_Space just revealed his hair color. Forumers in shock. Riots are beginning in the dark corners of the forum, mainly the "Don't Click This Thread."

More updates as this story continues. 

XXIwr7K.jpg

Here's all 6' 2" of me in New York in March. Never knew I was a tall kerbal, did you?

I'm holding my LEGO model of the Intrepid next to a larger LEGO model of the Intrepid. Fun, huh?

Nothing like what I imagined you to look like! :)

14 hours ago, Dman979 said:

A number of off-topic posts have been removed. Please, let's keep this from devolving into a discussion of measuring systems.

Hahahahaha!

12 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

This is me, well part of me anyway. 

https://imgur.com/a/rFVwK0r

Why not photoshop a kerbal head over your face? It's easy to do. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 4:12 PM, Adstriduum said:

3KVrCeM.png

This is me. Up close.

Extremely close.

hydro.gif

Here's me up very close up.

:P

I'm not going to post a pic of myself, but I will say that I have long curly blond hair. It's quite dark, so in some light it looks brown.

Edited by RealKerbal3x

12 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

hydro.gif

Here's me up very close up.

:P

I'm not going to post a pic of myself, but I will say that I have long curly blond hair. It's quite dark, so in some light it looks brown.

How did you get a hydrogen atom? I was sure that it would most likely be oxygen instead.

Following the current trend, I will provide some hints of my appearance, for all those interested. I am a teenager, approx. 5'10" tall, with red hair and white skin. I am also male. I live in the U.S.A.

Edited by kerbalstar
I may love my country, but I meant that I live in it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 2:50 PM, Nutt007 said:

Thissa meeeee

4Kgwywk.jpg

Holy cow, someone who looks like their avatar! 

At least, I think.

People always say I look Russian, but I think I look more Italian. Either way, I make polar bears look tanned.

Edited by Kernel Kraken