KMP v0.1.5.1 [0.23] [alpha] [inactive]

TehGimp666

now it needs to be compiled and tested what the have got.

but the main critical fixes are still here: https://github.com/TehGimp/KerbalMultiPlayer/issues?milestone=2&state=open

and we should wait them for 6 days yet.

I am aware of that, and i know that compiling takes time and testing and bugfixing.

It will take a while before KMP is running as smoothly as KLF, but hey it's not for nothing that KLF is in version 7.1, they had issues as well.

I am aware of that, and i know that compiling takes time and testing and bugfixing.

It will take a while before KMP is running as smoothly as KLF, but hey it's not for nothing that KLF is in version 7.1, they had issues as well.

Well, It have been compiled many times, and bugfixing is exactly what has been running in pas few days. All bugs that have been set for 0.1.2 milestone are fixed now, so it should be released.

Basically we are now waiting for TehGimp To come online, compile it, load it to space port and update links;)

Here is list of bugs that are (hopefully) fixed in 0.1.2

https://github.com/TehGimp/KerbalMultiPlayer/issues?milestone=1&page=1&state=closed

Well, It have been compiled many times, and bugfixing is exactly what has been running in pas few days. All bugs that have been set for 0.1.2 milestone are fixed now, so it should be released.

Basically we are now waiting for TehGimp To come online, compile it, load it to space port and update links;)

Here is list of bugs that are (hopefully) fixed in 0.1.2

https://github.com/TehGimp/KerbalMultiPlayer/issues?milestone=1&page=1&state=closed

I must say im impressed, i dont know hoow many people that are working on this but they sem to have gotten A lot of buggs and error fixed since the first version! If you want help stresstesting a server after the update just holla at me ;) cheers

I must say im impressed, i dont know hoow many people that are working on this but they sem to have gotten A lot of buggs and error fixed since the first version! If you want help stresstesting a server after the update just holla at me ;) cheers

Actually, those are only bugs fixed since 0.1.1.3 ;)

we hope that they are fixed

It's not that easy: there are more than 116 bugs that have to be fixed but they al nead thorough testing before you can decide it has been fixed.

Edited by MK3424

I have a sneaking suspicion that this isn't working for me. I have never actually encountered anyone on a server, even popular ones. I know that part may be coincidence. However, I have also never found any ships or parts of ships left around the server by other users. Yes, I have waited for synchronization to finish each time. The Tracking Station shows only Jeb. I'll try another clean install and say if I can find anything afterwards.

EDIT: It is still not working and the server time resets every time I connect. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT EDIT: OK, it's working in the new version.

Edited by Exxion
Fixed

I've got a question:

Would it be possible, maybe in the future, to integrate kerbtown and add a few more launchsites, so you can get rid of the safety bubble?

I think, launching your rocket, while seeing the rocket of another player standing ready for launch 1km away would be cool.

So, for example, there are 5 launchpads available and as long as one Player uses it, it's not available for the others.

Just a thought...

greetings,

Themorris

I really think that there are way more important things to focus on than multiple launch sites. Server and client stability being one of them.

I am inclined to agree with you. However, seeing as how MY OWN interest in this mod doesn't go beyond doing gimicky stuff with my room-mate near KSC and the launch pad, I have very little interest in "debugging" this mod until I can do that... This isn't mean't to be conceived as whiney, but it is where I stand with KMP PERSONALLY. I understand other people are more interested in racing to planets and building space stations and I respect that also. I just don't want the DEV to get the impression that no one is interested in this feature (simultaneous launches without 'the bubble' as it has been dubbed) and see it pushed back into the dev cycle further then necessary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.