How famous are you?

briansun1

Guest Brody_Peffley

1/10

Have no clue who all these people are....

Old time version 0.13 player who made an account two times for loosing it from the forum crash many years ago. Just came back to KSP since I think my 2 year break :P

I honestly don't mean to come across as vain or self-obsessed here, but I'm genuinely interested and what to know, how "famous" (however you'd describe it) am I on these forums?

I haven't been around the longest, but I have been here a while, and I have also done several things. You may know me as the guy who makes rockets at the KMC. You may have met me in a stream. I have without a doubt, taught many players how to fly their rockets safely and effectively in space.

I know I've made an impact in a small part of this community... But how much would you say I have?

And again- I AM NOT TRYING TO BE VAIN, SELF-ABSORBED, whatever, I'm not. I'm just curious about what you guys think I am when it comes to "fame".

I honestly don't mean to come across as vain or self-obsessed here, but I'm genuinely interested and what to know, how "famous" (however you'd describe it) am I on these forums?

I haven't been around the longest, but I have been here a while, and I have also done several things. You may know me as the guy who makes rockets at the KMC. You may have met me in a stream. I have without a doubt, taught many players how to fly their rockets safely and effectively in space.

I know I've made an impact in a small part of this community... But how much would you say I have?

And again- I AM NOT TRYING TO BE VAIN, SELF-ABSORBED, whatever, I'm not. I'm just curious about what you guys think I am when it comes to "fame".

As Gregrox has already put it, there's a thread elsewhere for just this very topic. As a matter of fact, I've just merged this one into it, for convenience :)

And to keep the game on the rails: 7/10 - I've seen you around a fair bit, though I wouldn't say I'm too familiar with any of your specific accomplishments.

8/10

I don't know you to well, but you answered a lot of my questions about RBs. :)

Back on track, 1/10 only seen you once or twice.