Will you press the button?

briansun1

I don't watch Doctor Who. (Yes, you read that right.)

Press to get a copy of the new Universe Sandbox game. 9.8677% chance it won't work, or 28.98898% chance it's the old one.

No no no no no no no no no NO.

Press to teleport to a random location. 90% chance you teleport to the core of Chernobyl's No. 4 reactor. 9% chance you get teleported into the core of the sun. 1% chance you teleport to the inside of a neutron star.

I'll pretend to press the button and claim it doesn't work, then leave it as schmuck bait.

Press the button to get a .craft that can land three kerbals, a rover, and an ion glider on any planet, and return the kerbals. But all the craft you've built previously get corrupted, and your backup copies of them too.

Nah... *Accidentally presses button* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (Nice .craft though, but if it has too many parts then... *Punches computer screen*)

Press the button and there is a 49.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance that you'll be teleported to Mars with a space suit and a button to teleport back to Earth, and a 51.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111% chance that you'll be teleported to Mars with nothing but a thong.

I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I will not press it.

If you press the button, you will live long, be rich and famous and generally have a very good life, however after you die, you will get Tantalus' punishment. Google it.

Did not need to Google, and not pressing.

Press the button and your flight on Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo is half paid for. But if you can't raise the other half yourself by the end of 2015, the legal wrangling will bankrupt you.

I deny the button as I like the way I am.

Press the button to have 50% chance living in an amazing steampunk world or 50% of living in a steampunk world based in a post-apocalyptic world after the devastating great war never ended though it still somewhat amazing.

*Presses*

Press the button and a robot will flip a coin. If it's heads you get £1000, if it's tails you get £1000 in Monopoly money, if it's edge you die in excruciating agony.

I won't. What are the odds I'll ever get my 15min of fame?

Press the button for an apocalypse. Nothing is certain except for the fact that you will survive the initial cause of the apocalypse, whatever that will be. However the rest is up to you.

Edited by xrayfishx

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.